TOPIC:

WANTED - engine bolts 4 years 2 months ago #25906

• StanG
  • StanG's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248
Hi folks.

I am short on engine bolts. Anyone have any lying around?
Immediately I need these: 6 mm - 68 mm x2, 6 mm - 38 mm x2, 6 mm - 48 mm x2.
But overall, I am looking for all these for another crankcase. Rusty fine. If someone has a bucket of bolts and any random bits Z13 series related, I'd like to have it!

I'm in Vancouver, Canada, so probably not economical having them send from Europe or Australia. But if in the USA, my pick up place in Washington.

Cheers!
Stan

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WANTED - engine bolts 4 years 2 months ago #25907

• stocktoy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 91
Stan did you try looking on eBay for anyone selling bolts either a set of KZ engine bolts or of the lengths you need (probably allen head) ( just an idea)

WANTED - engine bolts 4 years 2 months ago #25908

• StanG
  • StanG's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248
Yes, I always check Ebay. The prices make no sense, and not much available. There is a guy in Canada with some listing and I made him an offer. Let's see..

Despite this, I am still interested in getting whatever laying around bolts and bits anyone would have. Maybe a long shot here, but in the Yamaha Vmax community some guys have literally full buckets of Vmax nuts and bolts and they give them away, once in a while, at shipping cost. There is (or had been) a valve shims exchange system between Vmax enthusiasts as well, and for free of course. It's a pretty tight community bonded by love for Vmaxes. Not that it's never without any fights! haha But the real jerks are usually weeded out pretty soon and removed. It's a bunch of straight forward and good people who like to stay wild and don't beat around the bush. Probably some of us met there! :)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds