Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

1984 & 1988 zn1300 Voyagers - all parts available 5 years 5 months ago #21997

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029

Sofiabg89 wrote: I would like to answer this out loud, so everyone could read and understand!
It is not correct nor proper nor acceptable to RE-NEGOTIATE a deal super/super cheap - totaling $55.00 after has all ready being accepted on messaging ! Also is good to learn algebra, which is thought in the first few years of school -$55.00 (agreed price for starter + positive and negative cables ) + shipping of $15.00(flat rate medium box) is $70.00, so it is insulting to ask in the message - quote: $ 60.00, right? And then, not responding for 2 days, being silent and asking if I would sell the parts for $45.00 ! Who do you think you are dealing with? I have spent almost 1 hour to remove these parts FOR YOU and you are pouring stunts !
Not to mention putting my integrity in stake-Am I for real ? You better believe-I have being around these bikes for more than 35 years and that is why I have “some” knowledge”.
The reason I asked you to do not contact me again is because your are NOT loyal to our verbal contract !
That’s all ! Otherwise - YES I am for real and I will keep it professional!

P.s. YOU, my friend - Brian Mitchel - you need to learn a lot more about integrity , loyalty, keeping you word, when deal is made and not trash people, behind their back, when they do not play by your whistle ! And that’s reason, why I wouldn’t deal with you ! Good luck in life!

Thank you for sharing your side of the story as well. It's disturbing to read this kind of information but it's not uncommon. Sorry to hear that the potential buyer tried to change the deal after you went to all that work for a $45 starter (which is a bargain never mind $15 for shipping and handling) I guess we now know what the issue is here.
This is the end of this banter in regards to this particular sale request. As a Moderator of this site, I will be watching this topic and will not allow anymore verbal rantings on this particular "sale" I think we all understand what's happened here, so the topic is open for future requests to Sofiabg89 for interested parts.
KB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1984 & 1988 zn1300 Voyagers - all parts available 5 years 3 months ago #22788

• Timbob
  • Thank you received: 0
Looking for DFI controller ‘84 ZN1300 Part 3Z01 ZNT30A. Thanks for any help

1984 & 1988 zn1300 Voyagers - all parts available 5 years 3 months ago #22792

• Sofiabg89
  • Sofiabg89's Avatar Topic Author
  • Largest 1300`s collection
  • Thank you received: 4
Are you referring to the ECU(computer)? Or any other parts?

If yes , contact me on my This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

1984 & 1988 zn1300 Voyagers - all parts available 5 years 3 months ago #22796

• Dion
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 42
Hi do you have the throttle bodies and any other DFI parts available please
Dion

1984 & 1988 zn1300 Voyagers - all parts available 5 years 3 months ago #22799

• Sofiabg89
Yes I do. Feel free to talk to me or email me:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Or. 65O-7O3-4502

1984 & 1988 zn1300 Voyagers - all parts available 5 years 3 months ago #22803

• Sofiabg89
Yes I do!
Complete set with TPS( throttle positioning sensor ),injectors - $250.00
If interested or need any other parts - call me @ 650/703 4502 or email:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
I have 2 complete bikes for parts plus 2 for sale( one is original-complete other naked(shaved ) of all accessories , bags and weight
Nikola

Time to create page: 0.098 seconds