Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Gilroy3- New Member 4 years 6 months ago #25080

• Gilroy03
  • Gilroy03's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Everyone I was searching the internet for information about KZ1300's. I'm looking at purchasing one as a restoration project and found a 1980 that has been partially dissembled. I'm trying to find a value for something like this to make the owner a reasonable offer, anyone have any input?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Gilroy3- New Member 4 years 6 months ago #25082

• stocktoy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 91
Welcome to the board, I guess it depends on what part of the world you are in as to price.

Gilroy3- New Member 4 years 6 months ago #25083

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1027

Gilroy03 wrote: Hello Everyone I was searching the internet for information about KZ1300's. I'm looking at purchasing one as a restoration project and found a 1980 that has been partially dissembled. I'm trying to find a value for something like this to make the owner a reasonable offer, anyone have any input?

First, Welcome to the site. If/when you do happen to acquire a KZ1300 or z1300, the gang here are a great resource . We're here to help and share info. Don't be afraid to ask.

Prices for these bikes are all over the map depending on where the bike is. Basket cases in Canada can be had for as little as $500 Canadian. In Europe the prices are crazy so it would help to know where this bike is and then let the individuals who live in that area chime in with what they would consider a fair price. Also, the state of dismantled makes a huge difference so a little more information would help us help you.

Cheers,
KB

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.095 seconds