Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you make pieces and parts or provide services for Kawasaki Sixes you may post links here to your business or product catalog. If you're just into 1300's and have found a business that you like to deal with post it up here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

BAD SERVICE - Broadway Welding Vancouver, BC 6 years 4 months ago #18160

• scotch
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 832
That proves you cleaned up the problem and were happy enough with the results to have it plated! Good on ya !
1980 KZ 1300 sr# KZT30A-009997
Always High - Know Fear !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

BAD SERVICE - Broadway Welding Vancouver, BC 6 years 4 months ago #18161

• StanG
  • StanG's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248
hahaha Nope. The problem still exists, I just decided to move on. I was overall somewhat happy and that little requested fix should had been greeted me with 'of course sir, it will just be a minute' and a minute would it take. At least someone who prides him/herself in what they do would say. If not, that should be a policy of a good business.
I bet that's just one example of a larger pattern in people and businesses which can't deliver quality and don't take responsibility. Accepting this supports this kind of flakiness, which affects innocent people on many levels. That's the difference between professional and not, between a decent person and not. I bet you'd apply the same values and detail to cleaning your own carbs as to someone else's. Right? Accepting to be somewhat good enough is not good enough. Problem is people don't give a shit or are too coward to open their mouths. Nothing gets changed or improved this way and the f-ups who can't deliver prosper and grow unchallenged in their arrogance.
As to my piece of motorcycle jewelry (and that's what exactly it is) and paying money, I deserve it to be done exactly the way I want it and nothing less. It's very unfortunate to move on with something unacceptable, but that's the way life goes - sometimes you loose battles but win wars. Not happy with the results, but chose draw a line and move on. It will shine, it will be out of sight, and it will function. I'm not the one being stuck with a bad hardware B)

BAD SERVICE - Broadway Welding Vancouver, BC 6 years 4 months ago #18162

• BigSix
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 224
Hi Stan

I do agree with your conclusion that this has been intentional. She's been annoyed by your demand to correct the f...oul up. Best to avoid that company.

Holger
Z1300 A1/ KZT30AG built 1979
frame KZT30A 004285
engine KZT30A 000288
location: borderland-triangle France/ Germany/ Switzerland, Europe
The following user(s) said Thank You: StanG

BAD SERVICE - Broadway Welding Vancouver, BC 6 years 4 months ago #18164

• StanG
  • StanG's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248
Thank you Holger. I can't think otherwise. Such behavior should have no place in any work environment, but especially in precision oriented technical services. I can't be the first and I'd bet not the last victim. That company welds water tanks, ladders etc. Imagine if that was done to a pressure tank. This behavior rings pathological in nature, and if such person worked in my company, she would be fired on the spot. I will follow up on this with them and the BBB.

Last edit: by StanG.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds