Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Body decals dilemma 6 years 6 months ago #17513

• StanG
  • StanG's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248
I just want to add one thing - we need to also keep in perspective what people make, taxes, and general living expenses. Let's say if someone makes 10 dollars/hr in Vancouver and pays $1.35/liter for gas and 12% taxes on merchandise, it's not the same as someone in Washington making 10 bucks an hour paying $2.80 for 3.78 liters and 8.3% in taxes.
Last time I was in New Jersey you don't pay taxes there on necessities, like shoes. If I go for a visit to UK and have to pay 3 pounds for a tea it's very expensive for me, but if I was making 10 pounds an hour in the UK it would be compatible to paying $3 in Canada for a tea. During my travels I paid $5 a night for my own hotel room in many countries. If rented for a full month it would be $100-150/month. For me it was really cheap. But in some of those countries people were making not more than 200 dollars a month. I remember a waitress in La Paz was making around $50/month. There was a town in the middle of the country where I was offered a comfortable room with access to kitchen so I could make my own meals for $40/month. Here, I just got delivered a set of stainless bolts for my KZ (very nicely and professionally marked by the way, by AlloyBoltz.com) for about 40 Canadian dollars.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds