Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Indoor/Winter running of engine 5 years 5 months ago #21961

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
Got one better Frank. Tasmania. Beautiful country. Environmentally inspired people. Never colder than 12 Cel (54 F) or hotter than 25 Cel.(77 F). Cost of gasoline is $5.51 per gallon and food is unbelievably expensive. Housing is comparable to what we pay here in Ontario Canada. $500,000 - $600,000 for a 2,000 sq. ft. bungalow.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Indoor/Winter running of engine 5 years 5 months ago #21971

• Frank833
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 89
Only experience I have with Japan is with the airport. But felt similar about Singapore (except the bikes).

Love Tasmania. Have been half a dozen times.

Last edit: by Kawboy.

Indoor/Winter running of engine 5 years 5 months ago #21978

• StanG
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248
Sorry gents, I lost myself a bit in my previous post with a delusion that I'm sitting in my living room with a bunch of friends, haha Apologies for what might look like hijacking scotch's thread blubbering about irrelevant stuff.
Nevertheless, thank you for vouching for Tasmania! It is on my list and went up a few points now :)
Japan is actually quite different in many ways. One would be even food and cultural diversity. Singapore has a mix and the Chinese influence is obvious. Japan of course is mostly Japanese. But I can see how the first impression at the airport might connect them.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds