Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Covid Fever 3 years 11 months ago #26645

• Aleksey
  • Thank you received: 13
Спасибо Парни, что создали эту тему и активно участвуете в ней. У нас в России во многих социальных сетях бытует мнение, что это все вымышленно и придумано,но читая все ужасы в этой теме, мне проще донести до людей серьезность этой болезни.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scotch, Tonto, Kawboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Covid Fever 3 years 11 months ago #26648

• KZQ
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lifelong Rider Suffering Through MBD
  • Thank you received: 274
Translated from Russian:
Thank you guys for creating this topic and actively participating in it. We in Russia in many social networks have the opinion that this is all fictitious and invented, but reading all the horrors in this topic, it’s easier for me to convey to people the seriousness of this disease
1947 Indian Chief, 1968 BSA Shooting Star, 1970 BSA 650 Lightning, 1974 Kawasaki W3, 1976 KZ900 A4, 1979 KZ750 B4, 1979 KZ750 B4 Trike, 1980 KZ550, 1981 KZ1300, 1982 KZ1100 Spectre, 1985 Kawasaki ZN1300, 1987 Yamaha Trail Way, 2000 Honda Valkyrie Tourer, 1981 GL 1100, 2009 Yamaha RoadLiner S
The following user(s) said Thank You: scotch, Tonto, Kawboy, Aleksey

Covid Fever 3 years 11 months ago #26650

• scotch
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 832
Hello Aleksey. Conspiracy theories run rampant for most world altering events. If you are able to watch uncensored news originating from outside your country, then you can believe the #'s and the seriousness of the situation.
Fake news ? Most of it, as it has for the past 4 years, is generated from the mouth of P.O.T.U.S. So Yes, Aleksey; it's here, it's real and it is a global issue that needs a cooperative and coordinated global solution. Countries who are deliberately providing false statistics, if any at all, are as much the problem as this virus is.
It would be very interesting to have you report your developing situation......if you are able to.
Be well and good luck.
P.S. не впрысните и не пейте LSYSOL или любой дезинфицирующее средство! :)
1980 KZ 1300 sr# KZT30A-009997
Always High - Know Fear !

Last edit: by scotch.

Covid Fever 3 years 11 months ago #26651

• KZQ
  • Administrator
  • Administrator

scotch wrote: Hello Aleksey,
"...Most of it, as it has for the past 4 years, is generated from the mouth of P.O.T.U.S...."

I'm not sure about relative percentages of fake news but a goodly amount issues from the mouths of folks suffering from "Trump Derangement Syndrome" as well.
Bill
1947 Indian Chief, 1968 BSA Shooting Star, 1970 BSA 650 Lightning, 1974 Kawasaki W3, 1976 KZ900 A4, 1979 KZ750 B4, 1979 KZ750 B4 Trike, 1980 KZ550, 1981 KZ1300, 1982 KZ1100 Spectre, 1985 Kawasaki ZN1300, 1987 Yamaha Trail Way, 2000 Honda Valkyrie Tourer, 1981 GL 1100, 2009 Yamaha RoadLiner S

Covid Fever 3 years 11 months ago #26652

• Aleksey
  • Thank you received: 13
Что касается государства, то оно говорит о реальной опасности болезни, принимает все меры к решению вопроса. А вот люди, пока не понимают этого. Дело в том, что у нас огромная страна и населенные пункты находятся на большом отдалении, и многие не видя проблемы не верят в нее. Так , например, в Москве уже 42480 человек, а у нас в городе 4. Но это только начало. В магазинах достаточно еды, продовольственные предприятия работают в штатном режиме. Наше предприятие, производящее древесные гранулы для отопления, так же получило разрешение на работу. Задавайте вопросы, отвечу на все. Мы сможем победить болезнь вместе!

As for the state, it speaks of the real danger of the disease, takes all measures to resolve the issue. But people do not yet understand this. The fact is that we have a huge country and settlements are located at a great distance, and many without seeing the problem do not believe in it. So, for example, in Moscow there are already 42,480 people, and in our city there are 4. But this is only the beginning. There is enough food in stores, food enterprises are operating normally. Our company, producing wood pellets for heating, also received a work permit. Ask questions, I will answer all. We can defeat the disease together
The following user(s) said Thank You: KZQ, scotch, Kawboy

Last edit: by KZQ.

Covid Fever 3 years 11 months ago #26653

• KZQ
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Hello Aleksey,
Are you saying that Covid-19 is not generating a lot of new new rules and policies in your country? Are you folks also seeing worse outcomes for the elderly and immune compromised folks, as we are here in North America? You say your company received a work permit. Does that mean that you were shut down for a time and are back to work now. or have you been operating with concessions for Covid-19? Hearing about your experiences is very interesting to me.
Thank you.
Bill

Привет Алексей,
Вы говорите, что Covid-19 не генерирует много новых правил и политик в вашей стране? Вы, ребята, также видите худшие результаты для пожилых людей и людей с ослабленным иммунитетом, как мы здесь, в Северной Америке? Вы говорите, что ваша компания получила разрешение на работу. Означает ли это, что вы были закрыты на некоторое время и вернулись к работе сейчас. или вы работали с уступками для Covid-19? Слышать о вашем опыте мне очень интересно.
Спасибо.
Билл

Privet Aleksey,
Vy govorite, chto Covid-19 ne generiruyet mnogo novykh pravil i politik v vashey strane? Vy, rebyata, takzhe vidite khudshiye rezul'taty dlya pozhilykh lyudey i lyudey s oslablennym immunitetom, kak my zdes', v Severnoy Amerike? Vy govorite, chto vasha kompaniya poluchila razresheniye na rabotu. Oznachayet li eto, chto vy byli zakryty na nekotoroye vremya i vernulis' k rabote seychas. ili vy rabotali s ustupkami dlya Covid-19? Slyshat' o vashem opyte mne ochen' interesno.
Spasibo.
Bill

Time to create page: 0.079 seconds