Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Covid Fever 4 years 2 days ago #26624

• KZQ
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lifelong Rider Suffering Through MBD
  • Thank you received: 274
Just wanted to reset the subject of this thread. I wasn't aware that if I changed the title the new title would stick for all following replies.
Bill
1947 Indian Chief, 1968 BSA Shooting Star, 1970 BSA 650 Lightning, 1974 Kawasaki W3, 1976 KZ900 A4, 1979 KZ750 B4, 1979 KZ750 B4 Trike, 1980 KZ550, 1981 KZ1300, 1982 KZ1100 Spectre, 1985 Kawasaki ZN1300, 1987 Yamaha Trail Way, 2000 Honda Valkyrie Tourer, 1981 GL 1100, 2009 Yamaha RoadLiner S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by KZQ.

Covid Fever 4 years 1 day ago #26629

• scotch
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 832
www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/dr...on-comments-n1191841

This bile that comes from his mouth is nothing short of criminal negligence, or it certainly will be when the lawyers of those equally stupid people who believe every syllable that comes out of his pie-hole, file criminal class-action law suits.

Dr Birx looked like she was ready to guzzle a bottle of LYSOL. just to put herself out of the misery of having to be in the same room with this goof-ball.
1980 KZ 1300 sr# KZT30A-009997
Always High - Know Fear !

Covid Fever 4 years 18 hours ago #26630

• Kawboy
  • Kawboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
It's sad. Really, really sad. People around the world have been locked down for weeks, months ans spend a lot of time watching TV for the lack of anything else to do and I can guarantee that most check the news at least 5 times a day looking for a glimmer of hope on how we can find our way out of this maze. We can't just stay locked down like this until an antiviral becomes available.
The President of the Untied Stated has held the honorary position of the Leader of the Free World and the world looks to him for leadership. This last episode with UV light and disinfection injection is so far off the mark and yet it buys him airtime. If it truly was sarcasm to see what the media would do with it, it was without a doubt in extremely poor judgement. The rest of the world heard it. In a time when leadership needs to lead, we can't have this kind of nonsense prevailing.

What would make my day would be when the President calls the next press conference, none of the Whitehouse Press show up. He needs to know that he can't act that way ever again.
What would really make my day is if the world declared the leader of the Free World someone like Angela Merkel and declare Trump needs to go to the bottom of the list until he earns his respect back.
I was brought up with the philosophy that "If you have nothing good to say, then say nothing at all". No good comes from sarcastic remarks.

Covid Fever 4 years 10 hours ago #26631

• scotch
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 832
What would make my day would be when the President calls the next press conference, none of the Whitehouse Press show up.

I had the exact same thought.

I'd love to see him curled into a ball, on the podium, thumb in mouth, in a pool of his own tears, because no one is any longer interested in what comes out of his mouth.
1980 KZ 1300 sr# KZT30A-009997
Always High - Know Fear !
Attachments:

Last edit: by scotch.

Covid Fever 4 years 8 hours ago #26632

• Kawboy
  • Kawboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
And as a backup, try these.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: scotch

Covid Fever 4 years 7 hours ago #26634

• McBoney
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 96
We just had a snigger about it - sad, but this sort of drivel is almost to be expected from him.

Anyway, my daughter said that if people decided to follow his advice it could be considered 'natural selection'. My son just said: "morons!".

... sums it up really! ;)
Six-Pot-Cafe in the making...
The following user(s) said Thank You: scotch

Time to create page: 0.107 seconds