Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

6 cylinder Z1400 Anyone 4 years 2 months ago #25750

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1027

biltonjim wrote: What a guy! I can’t wait to hear it running. The sound of an in-line six, plus the whistling ( is it the primary drive ? ). that makes those Kawasaki 900’s so readily identifiable.
I have a feeling that when Kawboy gets his workshop set up, he’s going to give Millyard some competition in the field of amazing engineering accomplishments.

Oh maybe in a different life, had I not got married, I would have had a 5000 sq ft shop with an attached 500 sq ft house. But c'est la vie. The bike is my hobby and tinkering puts a smile on my face. I have dreams of things I would like to work on. Port injection with Megasquirt 3 ECM, coil near plug ignition.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 cylinder Z1400 Anyone 4 years 2 months ago #25754

• Phil
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 1984 ZG1300-A1 DFI
  • Thank you received: 144

Kawboy wrote: He spends a lot of time "creating" Maybe he's single? Love his work. I would have thought he would have created a 1800 cc V8 rather than an inline 6.

He's married & works out of his modest garage at home. And he's already done a V8 using Z900 parts, although it was a 1600 as he shortened the stroke, as he did with the Z2300 V12.
Even though I own a Z1300 my favourite creation of his is the little SS100 V-twin, made from two Honda SS50 engines, for it's cuteness & purity.
Only dead fish go with the flow
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kawboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds