• Page:

TOPIC:

Local vandalism 4 years 5 months ago #25320

• StanG
  • StanG's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248
Someone took a piece of a rock or brick and damaged the right pipe on my KZ. It was beautifully chromed as everyone knows. Nasty people... Not sure if that's a tenant or a worker or co-worker, as I don't check all on the bike every day or when I go for a ride. A couple weeks ago someone pulled off a couple of chrome skulls from side cover on my other bike. Very disappointing.

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Local vandalism 4 years 5 months ago #25323

• BigSix
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 224
Unbelievable - hope they get what they deserve.
Holger
Z1300 A1/ KZT30AG built 1979
frame KZT30A 004285
engine KZT30A 000288
location: borderland-triangle France/ Germany/ Switzerland, Europe
The following user(s) said Thank You: StanG

Local vandalism 4 years 5 months ago #25334

• rdurost
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 26
PIG!

The part about the skulls being stolen makes me wonder if it could be some kind of Christian religious fanatic. Some of those loonies have very strange ideas about what they regard as "anti-Christian" symbols, witchcraft, "satanism," etc.

Can't we all just get along?

Local vandalism 4 years 5 months ago #25337

• StanG
  • StanG's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248
Never know...

I put the skulls because I've always likes skulls, and on the philosophical side - they remind me of mortality. They were sort of a lucky charm, protection taken with a grain of salt.

The scratches on the #6 exhaust - I think the answer is coming to me after lots of subconscious processing and some reflecting on the details. I am pretty sure it was a co-worker. A useless guy who can't do much but scammed his way into the company bullshitting, and is taking a huge pay and knows nothing, literally! Plus, he is smoking crack. I am sure he got angry because my name came up when others were complaining about him finally to the top and lots of it came out based on my observation about him, since he was working with me one day. The idiot can't do shit! So he took a tool, I know which, and scraped the pipe where I wouldn't notice leaving work. Criminal scum of the earth and a looser. But what can you expect from someone who talks about spending 15 years in jail because being a thief!?! I have no idea why he is still with us, and how the fuck he got hired. The guy doesn't shut up, always wired! Sad thing is, he never got caught red handed. And I can't take bullshit forever. Too bad I will have to remove the whole right exhaust to have it chrome plated again, if I want it to be pristine. For now, I am leaving it as is. Don't have funds for it now. What a scumbag.

Local vandalism 4 years 5 months ago #25369

• usakz1300
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 68
I've been in and out of my area this year, and one night about a month and a half ago, middle of the might, a 100 foot orange extension cord was stolen from my driveway. A neighbor asked why the extension cord, were they that needy for an extension cord?

Well, I told him that a 100 foot extension cord was somewhat valuable to people that use drugs. At about 5 pounds, that would get them, at two dollars per pound, money for their habits. He asked how a used extension cord could possibly be worth that much.

I outlined to him that the wire strands were copper, very wanted by thieves. We have TV programs here that go to people that flip houses, and one, "Flipping Vegas" always has some sort of dilemma on thieves stealing copper sire and other copper stuff from their flips during their resto efforts. One guy gets outright manic over it.

Too bad I missed the thief with my extension cord, I call those people "target practice".

Last edit: by KZQ.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.065 seconds