Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

New Zealand to Canada 5 years 1 week ago #23833

• StanG
  • StanG's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248

Who is this guy, can you name and shame him, thereby giving the rest of us straight shooters a chance to steer well clear...

That would be the right thing to do A1, but the leadership of this forum is against bringing up any names and wants any disputes to be done in private. I don't know this guy's user name here, but I am sure he is also a member. Our matter is resolved, sending him Pm's is pointless. Naming him in public would make sense, but is not allowed.
Keeping any 'bumps' in private doesn't give the disputed guy a chance to respond as well. Perhaps he would have something good to say? This just plants seeds for creating gossip.
I've seen people being ripped off by who they thought were 'friends' on facebook and long time club members. There was one case a couple months ago in the KZ1300 UK club, and the victim chose not to name the bad guy. I disagree with his decision, but it was his private decision for whatever reason. Perhaps I got scammed by the same individual? I will never know. So yes, I think staying away from uncomfortable discussions doesn't help the good people and is counterproductive. But I guess not everyone can handle it.

In my case, if for some mysterious reason that package chose to show up at my door in the future, I will send that guy the money I got refunded. Calling me a 'fk wit' and telling me to 'shove the parts sideways up yours' after I pressed for details and said I will have no choice but talk to PayPal, doesn't really want me to do that.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds