Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

New Zealand to Canada 5 years 3 weeks ago #23683

• StanG
  • StanG's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248
Has anyone ordered anything from New Zealand to Canada, perhaps West Coast? I guess to the USA would be similar.

How long did it take?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Zealand to Canada 5 years 3 weeks ago #23694

• Frank833
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 89
10 days to US. Can’t say how much of that was US customs. When I have checked, I’ve found lately that US customs holds it for up to 5 days. But sometimes they don’t delay it at all.

New Zealand to Canada 5 years 3 weeks ago #23695

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
5 days from Canada to Australia via Canada Post from this end. And I have to say, we Canadians trust Canada Post as far as we can throw them. My son has sent a Birthday card from Lloydminster Alberta to Bobcaygeon Ontario (just across Canada) and it's taken 5 weeks, the post mark also substantiates that fact.

New Zealand to Canada 5 years 3 weeks ago #23696

• strate6
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • On An Adventure Before Dementia ! !
  • Thank you received: 356
No matter how bad it is.............just imagine what its like here in the Trash Pile of Europe (the uk) with Brexit going on !

Its the perfect example of how NOT to run a country...............the so called UK government could not organise a pi$$ up in a brewery.

Pete F
UK (or whats left of it).
Why Have Four When You Can Have Six ?

New Zealand to Canada 5 years 3 weeks ago #23697

• Haggler
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 39
It's OK in my bit of UK got carb jets from USA in 5 days. Still proud to be British :lol:

New Zealand to Canada 5 years 3 weeks ago #23701

• StanG
  • StanG's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248
I got a package from the UK in literally two days from the shipping date! Delivered here by Canadian Post 0ffice. I almost thought it's a hoax. Then another one within the same time frame, but other complications arrived. Namely fraudulently added extra COD charge in Canada by a Canadian company which picks up here for distribution before it's forwarded to the post office - the shipping was paid in full from point A to B. And as usually here, so carefully designed fine print to make sure there is no access to any recourse and accountability. Ask McBoney if you want to hear the whole bullshit. Maybe he will chip in.

I am still waiting for a package from South Africa - sent on February 15. That's already 6 weeks. Tracking shows 'on route'. Seems legit as there is a tracking number and info available. Mind boggling though it's this long. Maybe the ship stopped on the way for some fishing?

The package in question is from New Zealand. It's been exactly 30 days. Got something from a seller on a KZ forum on facebook. First he was away and asked a friend to send it, apparently he did. But the computers were down, he said, so he couldn't provide me with a tracking number and proof of shipment. And been silent and offline for 2 weeks now, no response. I read on a NZ post office page that packages to Canada might take between 15 - 20 days, if sent regular. So, I am thinking about pulling a plug on the wait and start a funds refund process with Paypal. I've never done that before, I wonder hot it goes.

I used to send money with Paypal as a 'gift'. I am glad I stopped doing it! I will never send any payment as a gift again, despite so far people being generally honest. Paypal offers buyers insurance at 2%. It's well worth it if it works. It's a good test now. I gave it time but from what I gather, 30 days should be plenty and time is up.

Last edit: by StanG.
Time to create page: 0.085 seconds