Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 11 months ago #19733

• usakz1300
  • usakz1300's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 68
I've never seen Jerez as unmaintained as this weekend, dismal. A lot of riders had traction problems with the Michelin spec tires. Oddly, the Moto2 Dunlop tires worked extremely well.

Too bad El Torpedo didn't crash in the race, he managed to do so 3 times in testing. I looked at his tires in the Michelin shop, there wasn't another lap left in them.
The following user(s) said Thank You: biltonjim, Kawboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by KZQ.

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 10 months ago #20073

• usakz1300
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Greetings from Mugello. Valentino third, again, after being on pole for the race. El Torpedo pushes too hard with the alternate tire, loses the front wend, falls, others close in on his points lead.

Some of the current MotoGP rumors for 2019, His Arrogant Highness, Jorge Lorenzo might go to a Yamaha satellite team next year, with Franki Morbidelli (IF this occurs, I will leave Yamaha, retire, it just isn't worth listening to Lorenzo's constant complaining about, and berating of everyone around him). Dani Pedrosa, a really good fellow, might be let go by Repsol Honda, and as his replacement could possibly be Johnathan Rae, from the Kawasaski WSBK team. Iannoni set to go away from Suzuki, their cause, not his, maybe to Aprilia.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tonto, Kawboy

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 10 months ago #20084

• Tonto
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 133
Lorenzo was on TV yesterday saying he had a 2 year deal lined up on top flight machinery: as you say probably Marc VD: heard they may be getting a couple of M1's for Morbidelli and another rider.

Not heard the Jonny Rae rumour, would be interesting to see how he fitted in - he seems a class act both as a rider and a human being.
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm " Winston Churchill.

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 10 months ago #20135

• usakz1300
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Oh, IT GETS BETTER, today, we were told no Yamaha for Mr. Arrogant, and, that one heck of a good guy would be "let go" in 2019.

Dani will be set aside at the end of 2018, and HRC will form a "super team" of, wait for it, nauseating, Mr, Arrogance, and El Torpedo. This should be extremely interesting, Mr. Arrogance gets in front of El Torpedo, torpedo rams him into falling. Get your DVR's ready, should be some good idiocy from both the "Super Team" 3 year olds.

It never was much fun working at either HRC, nor Ducati.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kawboy

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 10 months ago #20137

• PKZ1300
  • Thank you received: 8
Gold - watch the smile disappear from the human torpedo when Jorge starts throwing his toys over the side of the pit garage wall. When has a "super team" ever worked?
On the other hand I wonder whether VDS will be around as a team next year anyway. Wonder if an outfit like SMR or Althea which move across and pick up one of the satellite deals or maybe one of the more successful Moto 2 teams with a bit of Dorna cash. 20 bike grids may start to look a little lean.....

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 10 months ago #20144

• usakz1300
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
News in the last 6 hours:

Syahrin out at Yamaha satellite team, will ride KTM in 2019. Zarco will also go to KTM, we believe (confirmed).

And, sit down, folks, thank heaven he didn't go to Yamaha, our Prince of Attitude and Arrogance, His Highness Jorge, WILL sit Honda in 2019, contract will be signed when he becomes a free agent at the end of the racing year (they can't sign with a different company until their current contract expires).

"Super Team".......my left butt cheek. 2019 should be some of the greatest 'dog and pony show, with purple tutu parade' comedy at Honda in decades.

I WONDER JUST WHAT COMPANY WILL BE ABLE TO MANUFACTURE HELMETS FOR BOTH EL TORPEDO AND MR. ARROGANCE, BOTH HEADS WILL BE SWELLED TO MEDIUM PLANET SIZE.

Danilo Petrucci will replace Mr. Perfect, just ask him, at Ducati.

I told you all to sit down, didn't mean to make you fall over from utter laughter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kawboy

Time to create page: 0.094 seconds