Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Peter's Bike 6 years 2 weeks ago #19400

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
All I can say is I've been studying reds for years trying to come up with a match for the Candy Glory Red. Dodge has a red thats a little bit deeper in color. Ford has a red that's a little brighter than the Honda color.Toyota has a close one. I finally ended up at House of Kolor and found that their Brandywine is almost a dead ringer. I bought $700 worth of product to squirt mine this year. (I hope)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Peter's Bike 6 years 2 weeks ago #19401

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
All I can say is I've been studying reds for years trying to come up with a match for the Candy Glory Red. Dodge has a red thats a little bit deeper in color. Ford has a red that's a little brighter than the Honda color.Toyota has a close one. I finally ended up at House of Kolor and found that their Brandywine is almost a dead ringer. I bought $700 worth of product to squirt mine this year. (I hope)

Peter's Bike 6 years 2 weeks ago #19403

• Tonto
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 133
Holger, in the UK the chrome grab rail was a standard fitment on the A3 to A5 models, think 1981 - 83. I remember looking at Passion Red one thinking, one day I'll have one of them in my garage. Not sure if its the same in Europe but the earlier lifting handles fitted to the A1 & A2 are very hard to source now.

Kawboy, I know its not much use to you now as you are sorted for your CBX paint needs, but I used a company called RS Bike paints for Candy Glory Red: they've supplied me with other Kawa & Suzuki paints and they seem a good match. www.rsbikepaint.com/en-gb/colours.php#ma...9&colourscheme=24003

Cheers Tim
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm " Winston Churchill.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kawboy

Peter's Bike 6 years 1 week ago #19445

• Ledkz1300
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Yes, my 81 here in Canada had the same grab rail.

Peter's Bike 6 years 1 week ago #19450

• LareNurminen
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 162
And if you need one, we manufacture them in stainless steel, see www.kawasaki1300parts.com

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.133 seconds