The latest update: I put about 1000 Miles since I started riding the bike, from the get go I realized the front end I chose for the bike doesn't fit the bike at all, she is too heavy for it and a nasty wobble at high speed, to save time and money I reinstalled the original front end with the original brake calipers but kept the 16" front wheel, new front master cylinder.
I also changed the throttle cables to Motion Pro Rev2 system I wanted the cable to be on top of the handle bar and not from the bottom as the original set up.
The air filters had be moved because my knees were hitting them and made the ride little annoying, did look cool thou.
I changed the air intake manifold to allow a single air filter to be mounted behind the manifold and the battery moved down under the frame behind the bottom of the engine.
Made new coolant expansion tank the wrap around the radiator.
So far I am very happy with the latest mods and I feel much better with the original front end so far.
Now its time to leave it alone and just put miles on it.
Very Nice agmonmarine!
I assume you do your own welding seeing as how I see so many custom fabricated bits.
I do a bit of welding myself. Here's some coolant tubes I welded up to relocate the radiator on a Voyager of mine.
Please keep us up to date on any future mods you do.