Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New member looking for exhaust 6 years 6 months ago #17384

• orangechicken007
  • orangechicken007's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0

Attachment not found

Attachment not found

Hello! I recently came into possession of an 1980 kz1300. Its currently not running but is about 90% complete and I hope to get it going again ASAP. A big part of what's missing is the exhaust system. I've scoured eBay and am having trouble finding complete exhaust systems.
A few questions, what exhausts from other years are compatible with the 1980 model? Are there any members here who would be willing to sell a spare exhaust system at a reasonable price? lastly, should I just forgot the stock exhaust completely, bite the 600.00 bullet and get a 6into1? I've been watching videos and those pipes make these bikes sound like fourmula one cars

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New member looking for exhaust 6 years 6 months ago #17400

• LareNurminen
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 162
Hi,
We produce replica exhausts in stainless for the 1300s, check our webshop at: www.kawasaki1300parts.com
If you have any questions, our site has email address which comes directly to me.

New member looking for exhaust 6 years 6 months ago #17401

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1027

LareNurminen wrote: Hi,
We produce replica exhausts in stainless for the 1300s, check our webshop at: www.kawasaki1300parts.com
If you have any questions, our site has email address which comes directly to me.

Lauri,
You should give him a link to the Youtube video so he can see and hear the mufflers with and without the baffle installed. Just a thought.
KB
The following user(s) said Thank You: orangechicken007

Last edit: by Kawboy.

New member looking for exhaust 6 years 6 months ago #17431

• Fraserc
  • Thank you received: 1
Hi, I have a solid JAMA 6 - 2 exhaust which is currently listed on ebay UK. It does have a dent in one downpipe but could be fitted as is or you could try to work the dent with some heat. Cheap option to get you going. Give me a call on 07823341705 if you want to chat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: orangechicken007

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.070 seconds