Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New polyacetal plug for the rear master cylinder available NOW 2 years 4 months ago #30031

• LareNurminen
  • LareNurminen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 162
Repairing the rear master is not easy because the parts are hard to get.  Therefore I have had forms made for the dust boot of the shaft, reservoir cover gasket and now also the 
plug that is on the back side of the cylinder.  These plugs are made of POM polyacetal with a CNC lathe and come with a new O-ring too. You can order from me directly via email to:
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.   The price is 20 USD per plug including Priority mail shipping to you.  I have had a series of 15 made for now.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phil, Bucko, biltonjim, zed_thirteen

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New polyacetal plug for the rear master cylinder available NOW 2 years 4 months ago #30032

• biltonjim
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 242
Well done Lare.
What is the situation now with the stainless items your friend used to make? I think you said that his son was going to take over that business.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scotch

New polyacetal plug for the rear master cylinder available NOW 2 years 4 months ago #30035

• LareNurminen
  • LareNurminen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 162
Hi, 
The business still exists and is doing fine. It is now run by his daughter and son in law. 
The website is www.kawasaki1300parts.fi and you also find them on Facebook under kawasaki1300parts. 
Ari had his hip joint replaced in September and has recovered well, riding is possible again. He is supervising the manufacturing and helping during busy times too. 
Now hw is tinkering with a 1300 trike, it will have a BMW car rear end and all the bells and whistles. Merry Christmas, Lauri 

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.094 seconds