Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

master cylinders 3 years 11 months ago #26374

• paulb
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 19
Thanks Gents
I have to say a big thanks to everyone on this site for giving patient advice to a mechanical numpty like myself it is greatly appreciated and is helping me keep my z13 on the road where it belongs
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kawboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

master cylinders 3 years 11 months ago #26375

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1027

paulb wrote: Thanks Gents
I have to say a big thanks to everyone on this site for giving patient advice to a mechanical numpty like myself it is greatly appreciated and is helping me keep my z13 on the road where it belongs[/quote

Not a problem. As a matter of fact, I look in to the site about 6 to 8 times a day if for no other reason than a bit of psychological relief during these trying times. Bring it on.

master cylinders 3 years 11 months ago #26376

• tackelhappy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 164

Kawboy wrote:

paulb wrote: Thanks Gents
I have to say a big thanks to everyone on this site for giving patient advice to a mechanical numpty like myself it is greatly appreciated and is helping me keep my z13 on the road where it belongs[/quote

Not a problem. As a matter of fact, I look in to the site about 6 to 8 times a day if for no other reason than a bit of psychological relief during these trying times. Bring it on.

Bit off topic for master cylinders, but. Is there any appetite for redoing the home page. The bikes that are featured there have been so almost since the beginning. I have no idea what that might take but only some suggestions of what could replace some of the photo's. EG. Photo's unique to this bike . Maybe Scotch has some good shots of a restored set of carbs. Maybe someone else has one from the bowels of the engine showing how the transmission and drive shaft are coupled. Maybe the euro guys have a photo of the fuel injection setup. We may all have a bit more time on our hands than we did this time last year- any takers ?

" If you can't say what you think, very soon you won't be able to think !
OKANAGAN FALLS. BC ,Canada

master cylinders 3 years 11 months ago #26384

• Greg Davis
  • Greg Davis's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 13
so what size Dia. is the front hole on the front master? It looked to me to be a casting dimple, looking in the bore under strong light did not show like the front port did.
thanks Greg

master cylinders 3 years 11 months ago #26385

• coleface
  • Thank you received: 2
You mean the small hole? I tried a .020 lock wire and it didn't fit so smaller than that. I used the needle as mentioned here and saw it poke into the cylinder bore.

master cylinders 3 years 11 months ago #26420

• stonehill
  • Thank you received: 8
0,7mm

Time to create page: 0.089 seconds