• Page:

TOPIC:

ZN1300 Markland Accessories questions 6 years 8 months ago #16875

• Bucko
  • Bucko's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 164
Have a few questions about Markland (I think it's 'Markland') accessories on my ZN1300:
  • Driver's backrest has three snaps across the back - what are the snaps for?

• The front fender has the chrome bumper rail. There are also a pair of 'puck' lights that appear to be part of the rail that come on with the rest of the lighting but also come on when the key is in the 'Accessory' position. Were these lights part of the bumper rail kit and should they be on in the Accessory position?

• The passenger floorboards have a goofy second set of smaller boards that flip out to provide a slightly lower foot position. They are held to the underside of the main floorboard with a big bolt that doesn't seem original and which is pressed into the floorboard body. Anyone familiar with this setup and if so, how do I remove those bolts?
Hello from Canada's We(s)t coast.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Bucko.

ZN1300 Markland Accessories questions 6 years 8 months ago #16962

• Bucko
  • Bucko's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 164

Bucko wrote:

• The passenger floorboards have a goofy second set of smaller boards that flip out to provide a slightly lower foot position. They are held to the underside of the main floorboard with a big bolt that doesn't seem original and which is pressed into the floorboard body. Anyone familiar with this setup and if so, how do I remove those bolts?
  • [/ul]

Ended up driving the bolt out using a hammer and a socket.

Seem to be a few sets for sale on eBay - I'll probably buy a set so that I don't have to look at those ugly holes.
    Hello from Canada's We(s)t coast.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
    Time to create page: 0.072 seconds