Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you make pieces and parts or provide services for Kawasaki Sixes you may post links here to your business or product catalog. If you're just into 1300's and have found a business that you like to deal with post it up here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Pacific Fasteners Vancouver 5 years 10 months ago #20159

• StanG
  • StanG's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248
Supplier of stainless nuts and bolts. Been there many times, always very happy!
A couple days ago, I asked some young tall dark haired guy for some pieces. Couldn't find them. The last two bolts were right and I asked how much cash, because I think it's too little to use a credit card. He asked how much cash you have. I opened my little change purse with change and he reached in and pulled 4 bucks in 2 two dollar coins. I said - wait. You want 4 dollars for these two? How much are they? I said, I've been here many times and pay like 15 bucks for a bunch. SO he gave me back 1 dollar. I said - wait, how much are they? Don't you have a price? So he pulled out a book and found one is supposed to be 1 dollar and the other 80 cents. SO I took one dollar from him and left him with 2 dollars and said this seems to be right. When I turned I heard him mumble 'fuck you' under his nose. What the hell is wrong with the 'nice Canadian' attitude? Damn, many super nice people here, but why so many such nasty attitudes here trying to constantly trash that myth? I am starting to hate the millennial who have nasty self-catering attitudes but are whining pussies in real life. I bet that's not unique to local areas but more universal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pacific Fasteners Vancouver 5 years 10 months ago #20198

• tackelhappy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 164
To answer a question like that is a bit difficult Stan.
But there are some answers, that might help to make your day a little more comfortable. Like you , I became increasingly concerned about the influence and political power that was growing in the "politically correct", the feminist movement and so on.
If you want to get some kind of understanding on what this is all about , you can start here. Dr Peterson and Steven Fry . The Munk Debates , held in Toronto a few weeks ago.
www.munkdebates.com/The-Debates/Political-Correctness
Or you can go to here jordanbpeterson.com/ and start listening to his podcast or youtube channel.
Its helped a lot of people.
" If you can't say what you think, very soon you won't be able to think !
OKANAGAN FALLS. BC ,Canada
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kawboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds