Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you make pieces and parts or provide services for Kawasaki Sixes you may post links here to your business or product catalog. If you're just into 1300's and have found a business that you like to deal with post it up here.

TOPIC:

Anybody Tried This Company? 6 years 5 months ago #17917

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1028
I used to use a parcel post company in Port Huron Michigan USA called SCC. I bought a lot of items on FleeBay and used PayPal to pay for the items. Lots of FleeBay sellers won't ship to a PO Box and stipulate they will only ship to the PayPal registered address. I set up an address in PayPal and the items were shipped to John Eplett -SCC 3540 Lapeer rd, Port Huron. Never had a problem getting items shipped. SCC would call when I had a parcel and they held it for 30 days, allowing me to go over the border when convienent. Cost me $5.00 per item for SCC services. That whole set up helped with purchasing items that sellers wouldn't ship internationally and most of the time, when I declared the item at the border, the border gaurds would tell me to "have a nice day" and carry on . No duty.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Anybody Tried This Company? 6 years 5 months ago #17918

• biltonjim
  • biltonjim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 242
Sorry about your poor experience with Megazip.net for parts, Stan. I should have tried them myself before mentioning them on here. It is crazy to list parts if they are not available, but it seems to be a common practice, unfortunately.

Anybody Tried This Company? 6 years 5 months ago #17919

• StanG
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248
Oh, nothing to be sorry about Biltonjim! I am glad you posted a new resource and I have no regrets trying them. even if they don't have all the listed parts, it would be a good reference to see how things are valued if available. For me, at least, there are no stupid questions. The more we see the more we know!

Last edit: by StanG.

Anybody Tried This Company? 6 years 5 months ago #17921

• StanG
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
I want be ordering much from the US, just for this bike this time and there is not much left to get. The last time researched it cost about 30 dollars a month to have a small box on the other side of the border. That doesn't make sense in my case. Plus as accurately mentioned, usually sellers will not send a package to a PO box or another unconfirmed address. It used to make sense to buy in the US because of the equal dollar, much cheaper prices South the border, and less taxes. Plus gasoline was semi-affordable. What's happening now is outrageous. $1.48 per ONE liter!? Bucko, it would make sense riding a bicycle and carry your motorcycle on your back, then switch at the border filling the motorcycle with gas at the border. That is if the 'global warming' want bring more snow! haha I don't drive, I ride! But that's another discussion for a different forum..

Anybody Tried This Company? 6 years 5 months ago #17924

• scotch
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 831
Finding sites that list parts, take the order and payment and then 2-3 days later inform you the parts are unavailable was the biggest issue concerning "Floats". Months of searching, ordering and refunds drove me crazy. Making them was my Recovery Therapy ! I guess it's easier for these companies to simply list everything and then inform you they're not available as opposed to removing the obsolete parts from their data base. This tells me they're not really a parts supplier but rather just another site to gag the internet.
1980 KZ 1300 sr# KZT30A-009997
Always High - Know Fear !

Anybody Tried This Company? 6 years 4 months ago #17948

• StanG
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
Yeah... It's too bad because of the seemingly available rare parts, which most likely they don't have! Which reminds me to check my refund.

Time to create page: 0.216 seconds