Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
If you make pieces and parts or provide services for Kawasaki Sixes you may post links here to your business or product catalog. If you're just into 1300's and have found a business that you like to deal with post it up here.
  • Page:

TOPIC:

www.partzilla.com - great resource for part #'s 7 years 7 months ago #14223

• Kawboy
  • Kawboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
Just thought a separate topic post might be of some use for the members.

Quite often I see posts for "I need this part ........" with no reference to which year, model or part number be it Europeqn, North American or other which is a problem trying to figure out exactly what your after. I use ( or maybe abuse) www.partzilla.com for looking up what parts I need. You're required to register with them and create a password and once you do, you have full access to their site ( and the only way the part numbers will show on the screen). You can look up any part for Kawasaki, Honda, Yamaha or Suzuki and for most years of production.

What I REALLY like the site for is getting exploded views of the assembly I'm working on. I tend to tear things down and then seek out the parts and the rebuild happens much later. Having exploded views of the assembly will help so that you don't miss installing parts or put them in the wrong place or better yet tear apart an assembly that some other idiot put together when he owned the bike before you and you're just not quite sure if it looked right when you tore it down.

Partzilla quite often will show that they have stock on the part you're after and for a reasonable price. I highly recommend that if you do try to buy the part from them, phone them to confirm that they have the part before placing the order I've tried twice to place orders only to find out that their inventory was not correct and then they refunded the purchase but forgot to refund the shipping costs. Both times it turned into a shit show trying to get them to completely refund the money. They do offer a 1-800 telephone ordering service and if they have it then fine. Just saying be careful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dogfight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

www.partzilla.com - great resource for part #'s 7 years 3 months ago #15350

• Husky
  • Thank you received: 8
Just my 5 cents worth, CMS Consolidated Motor Spares also have a quite a few parts for our ladies...

OE Head gaskets etc..
1981 HONDA CBX 1000 SUPER SPORT ,1981 KAWASAKI Z1100 SHAFT, 1984 ZG1300 A1 DFI, 1981 KAWASAKI Z1300 A3,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds