Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Please delete this thread, I give up 10 years 1 month ago #2556

• wrgoo56
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 14
OK every one take a deep breath and step back. That is why we are here to help each other and have a love for this bike. If it was not for being on the old site I would not of known that and your right if you buy one of these bikes In a box so to speak your going to ask all of us question that have them or owned them brand new. I honestly don't believe any one could get us old owner of these bikes in a dog and cat fight . Cause we know its not worth the time. We are all here to help each other and we do. I for one thank Pete and all of you that brought the site back cause I was starting my refit at the time last year and needed the info and you guys to help and you did thank you. All of us here come from different back grounds and bring our own way of doing thing to the table.
Nobody did or said any thing wrong that is why this site is so great is the vast information and the people here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bob4717

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please delete this thread, I give up 10 years 1 month ago #2560

• kwak1261
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 72
that was great

I think i need a hankey

sniff sniff... ;)
Z1300 A4 ZG1300 DFI X2
Z1261J GS1000S
Vmax1200 XT500

Please delete this thread, I give up 10 years 1 month ago #2564

• strate6
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • On An Adventure Before Dementia ! !
  • Thank you received: 356
Thanks chaps............its all about helping each other at the end of the day & keeping our "relics" on the road.
I have learned more from this site about 1300's then any other site due to the level of knowledge the people on it have.

Phil............brilliant comment, just brilliant !! ;) :P :woohoo: :lol: :evil:

Pete F
Why Have Four When You Can Have Six ?

Last edit: by strate6.
Time to create page: 0.083 seconds