Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

Tool kit needed 4 years 6 months ago #25046

• Gunhog63
  • Gunhog63's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all.
I am just finishing my 18 month nut and bolt restoration of my 1980 A2. The only thing I need to finish it is a complete or as near complete as possible tool kit. I intend showing my bike so a tool kit would really finish it off. I appreciate I am more likely to find the Holy Grail but I have set my self a quest.

I know there is no such thing as a stupid question on this forum but this is going to come perilously close :blink: :blink: :blink:

Does anyone have a toolkit for sale????

Cheers guys

Ps loads of photos to follow of my rollercoaster journey
1980 KZ1300A2

My only fear is that when I die my wife sells my bike for what I have told her I spent on it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Tool kit needed 4 years 6 months ago #25065

• biltonjim
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 240
Good luck finding a tool kit. I guess you are already keeping an eye on eBay. It baffles me why the tool kit goes missing on so many motorcycles! Some folk must have a very inadequate range of tools if they have to resort to keeping their bike’s tools when they sell the machine.
Looking forward to seeing your photos. Also , it would be interesting to hear your opinion on the experience of riding the bike.

Tool kit needed 4 years 6 months ago #25071

• ronlander
  • Thank you received: 2
I think that people are just keeping the tool kits since they are so nice, I don't think any other bike (as far as i know) comes with such nice, high quality tools set like the KZs

Tool kit needed 4 years 6 months ago #25073

• zed_thirteen
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 137

biltonjim wrote: Good luck finding a tool kit. I guess you are already keeping an eye on eBay. It baffles me why the tool kit goes missing on so many motorcycles! Some folk must have a very inadequate range of tools if they have to resort to keeping their bike’s tools when they sell the machine.
Looking forward to seeing your photos. Also , it would be interesting to hear your opinion on the experience of riding the bike.

Hoarders! I also have rarely seen a used fuel tank for sale that still has the tap, sender and filler cap. Why do people think they need to remove and keep those parts?
1980 KZ1300 B2 Touring/A2
1990 ZZ-R1100 C1

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds