Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1980 kz1300 for sale 6 years 6 months ago #17510

• jabee
  • jabee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Guys ,I have a very nice KZ1300 A2 for sale its UK registered and I have had great fun on it but age and failing knees plus lack of space mean that it has reluctantly to go. It was fitted with a Vetter screen from new apparantly, and has been well looked after .The engine is really sweet and all electrics work ok .Brakes are good as are Tyres. Three new coils and HT leads were fitted as they were age hardened , plus a modified Chain tensioner ( 3 clicks on the ajustment) The milage is under 18 000 and looks genuine.for further info PM me
JABEE
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1980 kz1300 for sale 6 years 6 months ago #17519

• biltonjim
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 242
What a shame you have to sell it. It looks good. Hope somebody gives it a good home.
Best wishes.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jabee

1980 kz1300 for sale 6 years 6 months ago #17520

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
Geeez Jabee, I'd keep the bike and get your knees fixed. Couldn't give up a beauty like that !!
For the record, the wife just had a total knee replacement back in April this year and that knee is 100%. Now the other knee is acting up and I would imagine that she'll be getting it replaced as well. The first 6 weeks were absolute hell and then things got better. Now she's glad she had it done.

1980 kz1300 for sale 6 years 6 months ago #17522

• jabee
  • jabee's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Kawaboy, Yes your right ,I do this all the time ,get a great bike and then sell it ,only to regret it later ( iv not long bought my third BMW R100RT in flame red ,im a sucker for that colour) I shall trot along to the quack and see what the current waiting time is for bolt on knees.
Thanks by the way for you kind comments, it is a nice bike.
best regards
jabee

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds