Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Kawasaki Z1300 (1980 ) FOR SALE 7 years 8 months ago #13656

• wirral_biker
  • wirral_biker's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 5
Genuine sale.

OK...had my garage broken into a couple of weeks ago and had my immaculate BMW R1150R Rockster stolen :(

The little cherubs had obviously seen the mighty Z1300 at the same time and sadly tried to get at the bike last night. They failed at the first hurdle so bike nice and safe but I worry about leaving the place unattended.

Sleepless nights so I've decided to sell the bike before they can also wreck this one ( Rockster was crashed into three cars on a local council estate ).

So, if you want a beautiful and immaculate Z1300, then I assure you, this is the one for you. Bike is on the Wirral, England.

I had just put 13 months M.O.T. on her two days ago ! ( No advisories ). Bike has 37,750 miles on her and is an absolute credit to the last owner. I have fitted new engine ( powder coated ) bars; polished alloy fork brace and two new Michelin tyres. Bike needs nothing. Last owner also did the valve stem oil seals/clearances etc. Runs and rides superbly ( well I was out on her yesterday bimbling about North Wales ). Virtually all chrome has been re-chromed ( downpipes really do look like new )...with a gorgeous burble from those shorter silencers. ( I have the originals but they will need re-chroming. I also have a spare set of used OE coils I bought last month and a set of spares pick up ).
Paintwork re-sprayed professionally to a high standard.
Gearbox lovely and slick.
The second 'ignition' switch behind the side panel has been removed and a Honda fuel pump has been fitted ( apparently a recommended mod ).
Bike stands me at £5,850 so that is what I want for her. ( If no joy here, then maybe on Ebay at that starting price ) Sorry no offers on this price.
Some pics attached............
07769 585 109
Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the Wirral :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Kawasaki Z1300 (1980 ) FOR SALE 7 years 8 months ago #13657

• Mark
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 27
Shame you have to go down that line, why not get a tracker and alarm fitted instead.
17 years a Z13 owner at present 3 x A1's and an A4

Kawasaki Z1300 (1980 ) FOR SALE 7 years 8 months ago #13660

• charlie9670
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 13
Thats a real shame if they win and force you to sell, I was looking forward to seeing you on the road when mine is done. Is CCTV and a shed alarm an option?..Or even better do you have patio doors , a good sized living room and a very understanding Mrs..all 3 is an unlikely combination!..PS would you consider selling the silencers?
:) Z13 UK

Last edit: by charlie9670.

Kawasaki Z1300 (1980 ) FOR SALE 7 years 8 months ago #13661

• hillsy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 25
A hungry Rottweiler will keep them away too ;)

Kawasaki Z1300 (1980 ) FOR SALE 7 years 8 months ago #13662

• Tonto
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 133
Thieving scum !
Thats a lovely bike and a real shame you've got to take such drastic meaasures: there's no way you could have a "bike garage" in your garden or / yard ?? .www.trimetals.co.uk/product/motorcycle-garage

Cheers Tim
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm " Winston Churchill.

Kawasaki Z1300 (1980 ) FOR SALE 7 years 8 months ago #13667

• kwak1261
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 72
get yerself one of these concreted in the ground and the big 19mm chain, you can also get a 22mm chain, bolt cutter proof.

yanchor

they will have to make a lot of noise if they want it.
Z1300 A4 ZG1300 DFI X2
Z1261J GS1000S
Vmax1200 XT500

Last edit: by kwak1261.
Time to create page: 0.080 seconds