Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

WANTED X 3 AW 82 TR1 COILS FOR CONVERION. 8 years 11 months ago #7245

• kwak1261
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 72
the set looks good with everything there, just what you need. bit on the dear side but still worth it.
Z1300 A4 ZG1300 DFI X2
Z1261J GS1000S
Vmax1200 XT500

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

WANTED X 3 AW 82 TR1 COILS FOR CONVERION. 8 years 11 months ago #7260

• AERIAL0
  • AERIAL0's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Just gets to the point of sod the expense and go for it to help sort the problem out :S

WANTED X 3 AW 82 TR1 COILS FOR CONVERION. 8 years 11 months ago #7347

• Ager
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
What about the CBX coils if you google CBX coils think it is Z1 parts that come up with a kit of three coils mounting bolts leads etc for $98 US pretty sure these are the AW82 equivalent and a friend of mine in SA uses them all the time i have 6 AW82 s just about to try 3 of them on my bike if they work well i will order the CBX ones as the others have to go back on the hondas they came off currently being rebuilt cheers (has the sun come out over there yet used to pop over to Stafford when i lived in Sheffield )

WANTED X 3 AW 82 TR1 COILS FOR CONVERION. 8 years 11 months ago #7357

• AERIAL0
  • AERIAL0's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi Ager.
Yes the sun has come out for the time being B) Stafford show still going strong, though a lot of low life go nicking and grab.
ing money of the dealers and to top it off this year had my rucksack nicked with tablet in :evil: Security and police can not be arsed to help.

Just read your thread re coils and pulling your hair out? I'm in the same boat. So must be 2 extra bold guys in the world :lol:
Unable to find any AW82 coils at show, so shall order the set from the states.
On the UK Z1300 forum. If I remember a thread linked to the ic unit with a part number for the chips to replace and cost a couple of pounds to replace. Shall take a look to see if I can find it. Not the best site for the uk Z1300 owners and system runs slow and not much response or help. Hence Joined the KZ1300 forum and give it a 10/10.

Hope you manage to sort the problem out and your hair grows back.

WANTED X 3 AW 82 TR1 COILS FOR CONVERION. 8 years 11 months ago #7359

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029

Ager wrote: What about the CBX coils if you google CBX coils think it is Z1 parts that come up with a kit of three coils mounting bolts leads etc for $98 US pretty sure these are the AW82 equivalent and a friend of mine in SA uses them all the time i have 6 AW82 s just about to try 3 of them on my bike if they work well i will order the CBX ones as the others have to go back on the hondas they came off currently being rebuilt cheers (has the sun come out over there yet used to pop over to Stafford when i lived in Sheffield )

I feel like I'm on a Merry-go-round and I'm getting dizzy @#$#%# :side: That's exactly what I posted 1 week 3 days ago in post #7205.

WANTED X 3 AW 82 TR1 COILS FOR CONVERION. 8 years 11 months ago #7367

• Ager
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 1
Sorry mate did not read your post did the coils work for you

Time to create page: 0.104 seconds