Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

fuel tank resister winding and rear brake master cylinder 4 years 4 months ago #25305

• CWB
  • CWB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 11
Thanks very much for that information Stan G.Following your comments I have been able to find a place in Australia to fit a stainless sleeve to the rear master cylinder which I can investigate if required.I will have another go at polishing the cylinder as suggested and have a look at the rear brake calliper as well. Will post the results .

I did see the 5/8" on the master cylinder . Bit sad it did not ring any bells!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

fuel tank resister winding and rear brake master cylinder 4 years 4 months ago #25306

• CWB
  • CWB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 11
Thanks scotch. I have been looking into a toaster longer than I can remember not knowing that the heater element is also made from "Ni-Chrome". ( according to google)
Im impressed by your calibration method and will keep it mind for "Ron" ( i.e..rhymes with 'later on')I will be looking into the cluster in due course and will identify the 3 adjustments which will be handy.
Hope you don't forget parallax error when looking at fuel gauge needle nearly on empty. Heavy bike to push the last 5 kilometres into a head wind!.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.203 seconds