• Page:

TOPIC:

Liska cam chain idler 6 years 7 months ago #17266

• kiwirider
  • kiwirider's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 17
Hi ive read lots of people talking about these liska idlers i have installed one in my bike with a zx11 tensioner and the motor is very quite no cam chain idler noise very happy i have got rid of one plastic gear
2018 Harley cvo ultra 1982 cbx1000 1980 gsx1100 2012 gtr1400 cx500 turbo 1977 suzuki gt750

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Liska cam chain idler 6 years 7 months ago #17270

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029

kiwirider wrote: Hi ive read lots of people talking about these liska idlers i have installed one in my bike with a zx11 tensioner and the motor is very quite no cam chain idler noise very happy i have got rid of one plastic gear

Good to know. Maybe Liska reprofiled the gear to make it quieter (Just a thought) Glad to hear you're happy with the end result. I just might order one and look at it. I have 2 new "plastic" ones I ordered from Kawasaki Japan and I'm sitting on them at the moment. I've shyed away from the Liska gear because of the reports that it's noisy for the first 200 miles then quiets down. That tells me that either the gear was reprofiling to the chain or the chain was reprofiling to the gear. Either way, made me nervous.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.086 seconds