Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Dog shit pattern valves 7 years 11 months ago #11938

• Ledkz1300
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 76
This^^

They may be unaware they have a bad batch. They could have a counterfeit batch. Their distributor may have thought they were ordering an OEM or quality aftermarket product and gotten screwed themselves.

It happens all the time in the LED world and likely any other manufactured product. The manufactures have almost universally switched their manufacturing overseas due to lower costs. Take Philips as an example. The Chinese factory they chose builds the product to their specifications. Supposedly. They are told to use a certain type of LED, a certain brand of power driver, solder etc. The factory buys these components to assemble. The factory wants to make a few extra pennies per unit so they cheap out on the solder, or skip a QC step on a chunk of the production run and suddenly you have 100,000 light bulbs that the solder fails on after a few hundred hours of operation. Often these factories take their QC failures and sell them out the back door as a branded fixture at heavy discounts. Or sometimes the factory gets boned with a counterfeit component that they purchased in good faith. The list is endless.

Zpower needs to be told if not already done so. How they handle the failure determines the quality of their customer service and ultimately their reputation.

In my case I have been hooped many times on shit products. I sell them to a client and then 4 months later they go tits up. If the company I purchased from refuses to honor their warranty I end up swallowing the big pill and buying new product to replace it because my reputation is on the line, not to mention my personal sense of morality. This is why I never buy from China knowingly because I know I will eventually have to pay for it out of pocket.

In your case you thought it was a quality product and maybe Zpower did too.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dog shit pattern valves 7 years 11 months ago #11940

• mmoody66
  • mmoody66's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Yes I have emailed Z Power no response as yet I will call them tomorrow been flat out
Today

As I said in earlier post Z Power have always been my 1st choice supplier that's why I got the valves from them always helpful and good quality parts

Will update you as I go

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.080 seconds