• Page:

TOPIC:

Damn All Shipping Companies ! 10 years 1 month ago #2293

• kza13
  • kza13's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 97
Bought a set of cases from Canada, '79 model, top and bottom cases, they were cheap but then the shipping was added to get them to Australia, but all together for a spare set of engine cases it was acceptable, after all where else can I get them ??, Paid the bill, got a message that they would be going thru multiple shipping companies, ok at least they are on their way, a week or so later I get a refund and a message :-

"We're writing to let you know that your recent purchase of 1979 Kawasaki KZ1300 KZ 1300 engine motor crankcase crank case cases through the Global Shipping Program couldn't be delivered to you because the parcel exceeded the allowable weight/dimensions."

Heck they are aluminium !!, and can't they put them in a box, they are suppose to ship stuff, since when does a crankcase for a 13 become the size of an elephant ??, not happy, wish these companies would let you know what size do they call "too big" ??
after tuesday even the calendar goes WTF
1979 KAWASAKI Z1300 A1 WITH A DJP SIDECAR
Frame No: KZT3OA003911
Engine No: KZT3OAE004153

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by kza13.

Damn All Shipping Companies ! 10 years 1 month ago #2294

• RickG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 95
Might pay to get them shipped to someone in Canada then get them to forward them by surface mail.

I buy a lot of K series BMW gear from Canada and USA and it is getting more and more expensive and harder to get things sent and the prices some times vary by up to 300%.
I am trying to find someone to forward gear on but buying through fleabay they most often wont ship to anywhere else but the PayPal address.
Live your life so that the Westbro Baptist Church will want to picket your funeral
Z1300 A1 x 2

Damn All Shipping Companies ! 10 years 1 month ago #2345

• Torque59
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • POTEST ALITER SUBVENIRI NON POTEST PRO CUBICUS
  • Thank you received: 13
I hear you kza13. I wanted to buy some gaskets for my 13. The gaskets cost very little but the company wanted to charge me $70US. Not sure how they can justify such prices. Talk about a ripoff.
Restored an 1976 Suzuki GT550B
Restored an 1982 Kawasaki Z1300 A4.
Also rides a 2014 Triumph Rocket Roadster, 2300cc of pure fun.

POTEST ALITER SUBVENIRI NON POTEST PRO CUBICUS

Damn All Shipping Companies ! 10 years 1 month ago #2376

• RickG
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 95
I had to buy a new speedo sensor for my BMW K1100 and one mob quoted $46 postage the other $12 guess who got the sale at $29 at each place.
There is a huge parcel trade because of buying on the wwnet so the holes are just cashing in on us.
Live your life so that the Westbro Baptist Church will want to picket your funeral
Z1300 A1 x 2

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.069 seconds