Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Wanted: Picture for the 2021 edition for the German Interest Group magazine 3 years 3 weeks ago #28986

• Stiggy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • March 1961
  • Thank you received: 17

Good weather for a ride today.   The bike looks great - how is it running?    Are those photos taken near Thirsk, North Yorkshire?   

Yes fantastic weather.  The z13 is running spot on.  No cooling issues so far with the new radiator guard.
   Depends what you mean by near. ... Thirsk is about 40 miles away. Images taken in Suffield a small hamlet near Scarborough.  

1985 ZG1300 dfi
1977 Z1000 a1 recent purchase, previously owned by myself 1979 ~2000

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Stiggy.

Wanted: Picture for the 2021 edition for the German Interest Group magazine 3 years 3 weeks ago #28987

• biltonjim
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 242
What do you think about the engine performance of the injection engine compared to the carburettor model?

Well I live in Knaresborough, North Yorkshire, so WHEN I get my A4 restored, we could meet up for a cup of coffee.  I don’t know when that will be though - I’ve had this non-running bike about five years, and not made a start on it yet due to lack of a place to work on it, and lack of free time.  By the time I do start work, at least I’ll have had the benefit of learning of every possible fault and remedy on these bikes thanks to the ever - growing knowledge base on this forum!

Wanted: Picture for the 2021 edition for the German Interest Group magazine 3 years 3 weeks ago #28988

• Stiggy
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • March 1961
  • Thank you received: 17

What do you think about the engine performance of the injection engine compared to the carburettor model?

Err....I have never ridden a carb model, at least not with six cylinders,  so cannot really comment on that. 
1985 ZG1300 dfi
1977 Z1000 a1 recent purchase, previously owned by myself 1979 ~2000

Wanted: Picture for the 2021 edition for the German Interest Group magazine 6 months 2 days ago #31638

• scotch
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 831
Proudly on the wall of my shop

1980 KZ 1300 sr# KZT30A-009997
Always High - Know Fear !
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: BigSix

Time to create page: 0.110 seconds