Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC:

daily chatter about my bike 3 years 7 months ago #27698

• CWB
  • CWB's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 11
To join in the chatter. My 82 KZ 1300 had its first unregistered run this morning down the 2km straight near home and back again. I have to admit that the thought crossed my mind that it was a long way to push home if anything went amiss let alone being spotted by Mr.Plod.
What a ride, just a steady 60/80 km/hour checking everything out . Up and down the gears, brakes on and off etc. The smoothness of the engine with 6/1 Remus exhaust emitting a unique note that was very exciting and satisfying. Quite different to anything that I have heard before.
It has been nearly 12 month of fairly steady work for me, wondering what is this and what is that, asking questions on the forum and reading plenty too..all very helpful and I now know more about motor bikes than I did before so thanks to every one who has helped out and most of all not being ridiculed for my lack of know how.A great forum.
I have a couple of little things to tidy up and then will try and get some images up.( temp gauge and fuel meter were both working prior to the ride so a little problem there.) The bike is ready for its safety certificate and then registration. I am toying with full registration or club registration, the latter which has strict usage rules attached to it.
Either way there is at least one KZ 1300 operational in Far North Queensland.
Bill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

daily chatter about my bike 3 years 7 months ago #27701

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
Congrats !!.Looking forward to seeing some pics. I'm not aware of any other bikes here with Remus exhaust systems, so very unique. I'm wondering what they sound like. Maybe a short video clip if you can. Would be really appreciated.
Thanks,
KB

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds