Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Who's been up to what? 3 years 7 months ago #27639

• Kawboy
  • Kawboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
Rather than mess up another topic, I thought it was high time to try and get something going. Not enough activity on the site and if we don't get involved, things are going to fizzle out.
So, as the topic suggests, time to chime in. Let us know what you've been doing.

Scotch has been fine tuning his bike and testing fuel mileage. So I'll ask- what have you been tweaking? What kind of results? No secrets now.

Me on the other hand have been buried up to my axles in a house renovation and that's why my project is stalled out. I'm sure you guys don't want to hear about laying ceramic tile as much as I don't want to be doing it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Kawboy.

Who's been up to what? 3 years 7 months ago #27640

• paulb
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 19
After a bit of messing around and deliberation i finally brought an A3 to go with my ratty A1, it is a south African import with widened wheel and cut and braced swing arm, i must admit it was brought with my heart not my head but so far so good i just need to decide if i can live with the kmph clocks or do i mod them
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kawboy

Who's been up to what? 3 years 7 months ago #27641

• Kawboy
  • Kawboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
Please note- I'm giving out participation awards ( Thank yous) to anyone who takes the time to post

Who's been up to what? 3 years 7 months ago #27642

• scotch
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 832
Moved this to here.

What's going on guys? The silence on this site is deafening !! If you're working on a project, how about some updates??

I've done a lot of riding this year and have spent a considerable amount of time doing some tweaks, mods and adjustments with the intent of increasing my fuel mileage. For the past 2 months have repeated the same ride and route @ 100KPH. 250 K, 3 hour trip. Results have been very good !
Maybe this will initiate some dialogue Kawboy.
1980 KZ 1300 sr# KZT30A-009997
Always High - Know Fear !
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kawboy

Who's been up to what? 3 years 7 months ago #27656

• strate6
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • On An Adventure Before Dementia ! !
  • Thank you received: 356
Not had a good month at all.
My best friend Jay (Jack Russell Terrier) died very suddenly 3 weeks ago at 13 years 6 months and its wrecked me as he was a very special dog.
Not felt upto even thinking about riding any bikes since it happened, but have kept an eye on the site now and then and tried to help if poss.

Weather in the UK is miserable for August, mainly cold, wet and windy, so would not have done a lot of biking anyway............hope Sept is better.

Feeling a bit better after finding a pup (JRT) a few days ago, who is great fun and will hopefully help me get back on track.

Apologies not bike related, but thats it really, just wanted to check in.

Pete F
UK
Why Have Four When You Can Have Six ?

Last edit: by strate6.

Who's been up to what? 3 years 7 months ago #27657

• stocktoy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 91
Sorry to hear of your loss a pet can be something really special and the loss is ways hard

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds