TOPIC:

BEWARE...........Orders From M&P in the UK. 4 years 15 hours ago #26614

• strate6
  • strate6's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • On An Adventure Before Dementia ! !
  • Thank you received: 356
BEWARE ordering and paying for Z1300 Parts off M&P in the UK................BAD NEWS.

Until now I have always thought they were a reputable honest supplier, but that has now all changed.

I ordered parts from them 7 days ago as they all showed "MORE THAN 10 AVAILABLE" on Ebay for each item.

I then did not recieve any communication at all from them regarding dispatch or update, so sent a message via Ebay to them and waited 2 days for a reply, to be told they are OUT OF STOCK of the items and awaiting for it to arrive before they can dispatch.

THE ITEMS ARE STILL ON EBAY NOW SHOWING MORE THAN 10 IN STOCK.

In my world, they are therefore TAKING ORDERS AND PAYMENT under false pretences, which is illegal and very, very damaging.

They cannot use the COVID 19 excuse on this one either, as ALL OTHER SUPPLIERS (Like Oz and Debbie at ZED PARTS) are still being 100% honest with orders and replying to messages within hours and not acepting payment for goods they dont have, its just very bad trading standards from M&P.

I will not be using this very dishonest supplier again and suggest if have to use them, make sure you have them confirm they do actually have the stock before giving them any money, or they will take it and then make you wait for weeks while your bike is in pieces, due to their BAD PRACTICE.

Pete F
UK

Pett
Why Have Four When You Can Have Six ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: scotch, Kawboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by strate6.

BEWARE...........Orders From M&P in the UK. 4 years 4 hours ago #26621

• Phil
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • 1984 ZG1300-A1 DFI
  • Thank you received: 144
I stopped using them years ago because of the very same reason mate. TBH quite a few suppliers do that now.
Only dead fish go with the flow

Last edit: by Phil.

BEWARE...........Orders From M&P in the UK. 4 years 3 hours ago #26625

• strate6
  • strate6's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • On An Adventure Before Dementia ! !
  • Thank you received: 356
Hi Phil,

Thanks for your reply and hope you are fit and well !

It just very bad business and wrong to fool customers into placing orders by stating you have stock, then admitting you have not once they have got your cash.

They replied today with a poxy weak excuse stating they have 7 outlets all selling from the stock shown on EBAY so cannot keep updating it. ..............well thats crap, so I am making Ebay and Paypal fully aware of their bad practices and showing them the reply they sent me.

Nobody likes being duped or taken advantage by anyone, especially by a company as large as M&P

I too am now an "Ex" cutomer of theirs and warn others to do the same.

Pete F
UK
Why Have Four When You Can Have Six ?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Phil

Last edit: by strate6.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds