Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 9 months ago #20576

• usakz1300
  • usakz1300's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 68
Well, not so bad result, 2nd, 3rd, 9th, 11th, considering, tires, tires, tires. and, I succeeded in making my German pals bonkers when I called Germany.....Austria. they get nuts when I call Sachsenring.....Austria, instead of Germany, old personal inside joke.

Testing tomorrow, then a long summer break, some of which, I will spend with a nice lady I know, whom does live in Austria. I hope Maverick gets his head into all of this again, he is beginning to be very negative, not good.

On Dani Pedrosa retiring, it is with mixed emotions,bitter, that he never won a World Championship in GP, nor MotoGP, sad, but, sweet, great that he is retiring intact, and with a great attitude. Dani is the top position on the top of the notch, none better, a true gentleman, competitor, and friend. I am glad he won't simply fade away and not attend the races, he is just plain the very best there is.

About El Torpedo, and Mr. Sandbag, who really cares. Their fun will start in 2019.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 8 months ago #20788

• usakz1300
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Brno.....it is way too HOT. Tyers will be critical if the heat stays like this.

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 7 months ago #21021

• usakz1300
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Silverstone, what a full-on disaster and mess. The noron that runs the facility had another moron resurface it, with NO water run-off, standing water everywhere. His justification, "Well, it usually doesn't rain so much there is a problem, only when we have a deluge is it a problem". then, the repaving company didn't get all the smnall particles of old surface off before recovering the track, causing lit4erally, rock/gravel sized bumps in the circuit. Try riding through that at 190 mph.

There is a sign over the entrance to one track in England, says it all, Welcome to (fill in the blank), Motor racing is dangerous.

Last edit: by usakz1300.

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 7 months ago #21022

• Tonto
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 133
As a Brit and a life-long race fan, that shambles was an embarrasment - I read a few weeks ago that Lewis Hamilton said the resurfacing had made the bumps worse than at the Nurburgring-Nordschleife (and that is 100 years old), and complained about potential safety for the F1 guys - he's got 4 wheels and great protection. I also read that Crutchlow recently did some promo work there for Honda and said there was a big problem with the bumps. Then the zero drainage mess - feel sorry for the teams, racers and 55,000 that turned up. What a totally avoidable f### up :angry: :oops:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm " Winston Churchill.

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 7 months ago #21137

• usakz1300
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Mugelo, this should have been a cake walk for us, but it turned into a real mess. Too many corporate, and advertising types involved now, they need to leave us alone and just let us race.

ONLY good point, Mr. Arrogant fell off, while being as arrogant as he could possibly be, his normal self.

Testing in a few hours, it should be better then.

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 1 month ago #23399

• usakz1300
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Well, it has been a very interesting winter break. It has been somewhat like a dentist, pulling teeth out of a rabid dragon's mouth when it is gone off the rails irritated. I am defending myself with a baseball bat when I do updates, and finally got the rest of the team figured and dialed in, so we can finally work together, instead of secretly only doing what an individual wants to not advance the cause,to get the bikes to work as they should. Lots of subterfuge, but, it is finally coming together.
The following user(s) said Thank You: biltonjim, Kawboy

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds