Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 8 months ago #20351

• usakz1300
  • usakz1300's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 68
Welcome from Assen, Holland. Circuit van Drenthe, a really fun place, started decades as a go-cart track. Nice to see Lorenzo sandbagging it again, maybe he can con Honda out of mo' monah'. More as the weekend shakes out.

I attended the combined WSBK/MotoAmerica meeting, well, disaster this last weekend at Laguna Seca, I really did love to go to Laguna, it was a great AMA race, fun, nice people both racing and spectators. Way, way too much nose out of joint attitude any more, with a small few exceptions, Rea, Sykes, also the Yamaha riders, and a couple of others, people I have known for a long time. The Moto America crews and riders, much better to avoid them like the plague.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kawboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 8 months ago #20370

• usakz1300
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
What a race, the usual Assen. All sorts of "Rock 'Em, Sock 'Em....Robots" goings on. Then, we had 'The Super Team' banging back and forth with each other, El Torpedo, and His Arrogant Highness El Sandbag. I am totally surprised there weren't more people that were rammed off their bikes by other riders.

I think next year, the FIM should have a pre-race...race, have the two on the Super Team race each other BEFORE the real race, and whichever doesn't get rammed off their bike, gets to run the real race.

Saxonrng is next, that should be very interesting.

Last edit: by usakz1300.

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 8 months ago #20374

• PKZ1300
  • Thank you received: 8
I haven't watched it yet but this sounds like fun.........

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 8 months ago #20375

• Tonto
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 133
:woohoo: :woohoo: what a race - fantastic !
That on board shot of Vale hitting El Sandbag after he lost the front - jeez, that looked a close one !
Pleased that Rins has his mojo back - not sure whats happening with Dani ?
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm " Winston Churchill.

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 8 months ago #20384

• PKZ1300
  • Thank you received: 8
Great race, even got one of my kids away from playing Fortnite!! Great to see Yamaha and Suzuki up front. Was a bit worried about the nanny stewards looking at the contact between Vinales and Maruqez. If it goes too much further they'll be introducing VAR for MotoGP........

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 8 months ago #20549

• usakz1300
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Welcome from Austria. Once again, Mr. Sandbag is topping the charts, but, everyone else is right behind him, including El Torpedo.

Tires remain the biggest story. Kalio is hurt, out, knee ligaments torn on a horrific crash in the turn 8 area, bike followed him into the air fence.

More tomorrow.

Time to create page: 0.084 seconds