Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Moto GP- What's Happening 6 years 2 weeks ago #19360

• usakz1300
  • usakz1300's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 68
Just why the FIM INSISTS on booking MotoGP races in HELL, I do not know, but, Rio, definitely one of the worst holes ever to hold a race in.

Then, there is the human torpedo, Marquez, knocked Valentino off...AGAIN. The little a*****e is just plain arrogant/ignorant dangerous.
The following user(s) said Thank You: biltonjim, Kawboy

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by KZQ.

Moto GP- What's Happening 6 years 2 weeks ago #19369

• tackelhappy
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 164
I would agree that this weekend was chaos alright. Marquez was by far the quickest thru out practice and then come sunday he lost control of himself. He deserves at least one race day penalty. Never seen anything like it, along with most people.
The biggest reason to race there by Dorna & co is the same as it is at Qatar- money. Argentina has a love for motosports and they buy thousands of motorcycles and its a booming market. This is all about business.
" If you can't say what you think, very soon you won't be able to think !
OKANAGAN FALLS. BC ,Canada

Moto GP- What's Happening 6 years 2 weeks ago #19377

• Tonto
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 133
Certainly made for some interesting viewing :ohmy: - that said, I was pleased to see Rins and Miller up at the sharp end.
Hope next time out at Austin they get better weather conditions and "normal" racing.
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm " Winston Churchill.

Moto GP- What's Happening 6 years 1 week ago #19426

• usakz1300
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Thank the stars I don't have to go to Austin.

Moto GP- What's Happening 6 years 2 days ago #19506

• usakz1300
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Well, at least I didn't have to endure the Human Torpedo win....again, YUCK. We did not so good, Vinalles, 2nd, Rossi 4th, Zarco 6th, Syahrin, next to last, DNF. Syahrin had a large injury earlier, made it to the start, but he just petered out and had to pull in, no loss of face in that.

What was just discussed was requiring me attend all the races left this year. That isn't a nice proposition for me, some of the rest of the race tracks left are OK, some, well, read my post on Argentina above. Not appealing to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kawboy

Moto GP- What's Happening 5 years 11 months ago #19694

• usakz1300
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
Greetings from Jerez.

And, the news is, Johan Zarco signed for two years back onto the KTM MotoGP program/Team. He was a two time World Champion on KTM machines a short time ago.

Team Torpedo Marquez has already fouled two riders, thank heaven they didn't fall off, and has crashed all by himself, twice.

I also spoke with Colin Edwards II before the airplane, he rode CoTA on a test bike, and said the track people "resurfaced" the track with a grader before the race, "to get some of the ripples and bumps out of the track surface", and there was no way the place was ready to have a race at.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kawboy

Time to create page: 0.066 seconds