Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

In or Out? UK members what do you say? 7 years 9 months ago #13225

• Tyler
  • Tyler's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 46
I know there are quite a few members here from the UK, I'm curious what its like today with vote. From what we see in the news your almost guaranteed to vote to stay in... is that so?

Not looking to start a debate here or anything, I'm just curious what our UK members here really think of the brexit.
1981 KZ1300

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

In or Out? UK members what do you say? 7 years 9 months ago #13226

• charlie9670
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 13
90 percent of people I speak to are out of EU to give us back more control of our country. Most people voting In are doing it because they believe their job or house price may be affected. Its a VERY close call. I'm out but want to continue our trading with Europe and enjoying the company of my many eastern european co workers but not be dictated to by unelected Eurocrats...other opinions are available :)
:) Z13 UK

In or Out? UK members what do you say? 7 years 9 months ago #13227

• kwak1261
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 72
think you hit the nail on the head Charlie.
i can see the good and bad in both options but im sure it will be a one way trip. there will be no going back if we leave.
Z1300 A4 ZG1300 DFI X2
Z1261J GS1000S
Vmax1200 XT500

In or Out? UK members what do you say? 7 years 9 months ago #13228

• strate6
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • On An Adventure Before Dementia ! !
  • Thank you received: 356
OUT OUT OUT !

Filthy dirty lying wealthy politicians such as CamerMORON and his evil side kick snakey Osbourne are giving the UK population the MUSHROOM treatment.............keep them in the dark and feed them $hit.
CamerMORON has even said he will not stand for PM when his term is finished, so does not give a toss what mess and costs he leaves behind as he walks away with his massive pension pot funded by us and goes to live abroad.
Born with a silver spoon in his lying gob.

They need sacking and sending to Turkey to live to let them see the misery they are causing us.

Why should we PAY for all Europes mistakes and bend to their demands ?

Better off as an independant nation ............europe cannot survive without us, they just want it all but also want us to PAY for it.

The UK is the rubbish dump of Europe as well, full of dirty robbing beggers who take our tax revenues and contribute nothing in return...

OUT OUT OUT.

Oh...........and Angela Merkel is more of a bloke than most blokes.......ugly bint.

Pete F
Why Have Four When You Can Have Six ?

Last edit: by strate6.

In or Out? UK members what do you say? 7 years 9 months ago #13230

• charlie9670
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 13

Tyler wrote: I know there are quite a few members here from the UK, I'm curious what its like today with vote. From what we see in the news your almost guaranteed to vote to stay in... is that so?

Not looking to start a debate here or anything, I'm just curious what our UK members here really think of the brexit.

You wern't looking to start a debate Tyler :ohmy: Some views are very strong , I think Pete is in that catagory, but its probably safe to say if it was middle aged Z1300 owners only voting we would be pulling the drawbridge up by midnight.
:) Z13 UK

In or Out? UK members what do you say? 7 years 9 months ago #13232

• strate6
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • On An Adventure Before Dementia ! !
  • Thank you received: 356
Love it !

We pulled the draw bridge up decades ago.............then the nanby panby puffty silver spoon clueless politicians paid Europe to have it removed and let EVERYONE in.
Hence the UK is in the disgusting state it is in and quickly sinking down into the toilet Europe has created.

Pete F
UK
Why Have Four When You Can Have Six ?

Time to create page: 0.099 seconds