Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Dynorun Z1300 8 years 2 weeks ago #11809

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029

scotch wrote: This bike almost defies description. Guys like this are in a class of their own. I'm so green right now I think I'm about to "bud" !

Can you just imagine what a Screamin' Eagle this would be with a set of "Scotch's Floats" in it. Invincible !!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Kawboy.

Dynorun Z1300 8 years 1 week ago #11814

• biltonjim
  • biltonjim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 242
No need for you to be green with envy over somebody else's skills, Scotch. You've good reason to feel proud of your own achievements and knowledge. Many of us on this forum are thankful for your contributions.

Dynorun Z1300 8 years 1 week ago #11815

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029

biltonjim wrote: No need for you to be green with envy over somebody else's skills, Scotch. You've good reason to feel proud of your own achievements and knowledge. Many of us on this forum are thankful for your contributions.

Oh I'm not so sure he's "green with envy" We're Canadians. It's spring up here. Things are starting to green up, come to life, and bud. I think this build has inspired Scotch to turn up the creativity and "bring it to life".
It is a great build and deserves recognition. This guy has serious talent and resources. Wish we could reach out to him and get the lowdown on his build. I would love to hear about it. He's married some very nice pieces together and the custom work is awesome.

Dynorun Z1300 8 years 1 week ago #11817

• Tonto
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 133
Dont wish to hijack the thread, but came across another European special build: I love the lines and "factory finish" of this bike and thought it worth sharing. Just wish I had the skill to put something like this together.

I wish big K would re-consider the rumoured Z1800 that surfaced a couple of years ago: I guess I can dream a bit

Cheers Tim
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm " Winston Churchill.
Attachments:

Last edit: by Tonto.

Dynorun Z1300 8 years 1 week ago #11818

• biltonjim
  • biltonjim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 242
Now that is fabulous, Tonto. Is that a supercharger at the back of the cylinder block? I love the engine in black / silver.

Dynorun Z1300 8 years 1 week ago #11819

• trikebldr
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 38
Wow, Tim, this sure is freaky timing that you post about the 1800. We were just talking about if Kawasaki took their Voyager 1200 four cylinder engine and just simply added a couple more cylinders to give 1800cc. The 1200 isn't that much lacking in power compared to the 1300, so just imagine what it would do with 50% more displacement. However, it would be MUCH wider than our 1300's due to such large pistons.

Time to create page: 0.072 seconds