• Page:

TOPIC:

NO COMPLAINTS 8 years 3 months ago #10511

• lucasind
  • lucasind's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
This riding season has certainly been extended around here on the west end of lake Erie. Unseasonably warm weather has been giving me some bonus riding days. I have my other Voyager disassembled for updates ,winter maintenance,and cleaning,...so all of my riding is done on my 1300. I ride along the Maumee river,which twist and turns for many miles out of my city. The road has a posted 55 mph speed limit,has relatively no traffic and NO stop lights ! I was searching thru one of my buildings(looking for something else) and found this old set of saddle bags that I have had for many decades.I put them on the big six to have a look.... I liked what I saw ,so they have found a new home !
Here is a recent photo of my 1300 ,as I stopped for a break along the river......

A friend in New Jersey recently sent me the rider back rest seen in the photo, he put it on his bike years ago and did not like it being in the way when mounting the bike ,so he took it off and it has been sitting in his garage for years un-used, it was NOT intended for the 1300 ,but after fabricating some brackets, it is working just fine....and it too has found a new home !.................Tony :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

NO COMPLAINTS 8 years 2 months ago #10714

• Ledkz1300
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 76
Looking good!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds