Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

ZN1300 Voyager 8 years 8 months ago #7965

• biltonjim
  • biltonjim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 240
I have become obsessed with the Voyager 1300, since seeing photographs of Stoner's adventures on his bike.
Are there many members on here who own this model? If so, I'd love to hear of their experiences with the machine, and see some pictures, please. I think it is an amazing bike technically and visually. A fantastic achievement by Kawasaki.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ZN1300 Voyager 8 years 8 months ago #7984

• lucasind
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
Hello Biltonjim,
I just got home from a 3000 mile ride on my other Voyager( XII)..... and last night took out the ZN 1300 for a 100 mile ride ! Really love the way she handles the twisties, and that F/I six sounds great when pouring on the heat ! I go out in the farmlands here in Ohio in the middle of nowhere and like to really put her thru the paces. My ZN dosen't look like others .... but it is just the way I want it , solo seat means I NEVER have to take anyone out riding with me. here is the bike,........................tony :)

The following user(s) said Thank You: biltonjim

ZN1300 Voyager 8 years 8 months ago #8001

• biltonjim
  • biltonjim's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 240
Thanks for the response, tony. Though your 1300 looks quite different from standard, I notice that most of the instrumentation is still present. I assume the on board compressor is no longer fitted.
Interesting that you also have a Voyager 1200. If I remember correctly, they were a well regarded machine in their day. Certainly a handsome bike.
Thanks again.

ZN1300 Voyager 8 years 8 months ago #8125

• Ledkz1300
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 76
I like what you did with your bike. The flat black look is awesome. I'll be heading down that road myself but as streetfighter.

ZN1300 Voyager 8 years 7 months ago #8898

• wnehl00
  • Thank you received: 0
WOW---I have a Voyager 12 in Silver---and a Touring KZ 1300 also wearing only it sidebags now. Cool to see someone who has the same---also have a KZ 1000P police and 4 other Kawasakis......hooked since 1970 with my H 1 500 when I was 16.

ZN1300 Voyager 8 years 5 months ago #9512

• lucasind
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
Yeah wneh100, I think you will find alot of guys on here with multiple bikes and many of which just happen to be Kawasaki's,
I too got bit by the Kaw bug nearly 40 years ago,and could not say accurately how many I have owned over the years,previous to that it was Honda's.....still have a few,but recently sold both of my goldwings, I am thinning down the hurd going into the snow months so I can have some space out in the work shop for me to move around .I like to take my bikes apart during winter and service them and clean and paint things like rusty or corroded nuts and bolts,and brackets and things , just cause little crap like that bothers me and it don't really take that much time ,money,or effort to make a big difference, A bit A.R ,I know...but I think this is the place to find that sort of guys ! ......................Tony :)

Time to create page: 0.075 seconds