Pod Filters 4 years 4 months ago #25479

• StanG
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248

Not getting any hits on here for "David Lahiffe."

How would I go about contacting him?

Facebook KZ1300 UK group.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by StanG.

Pod Filters 4 years 4 months ago #25480

• StanG
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 248
I did sent him the pods question and got no answer with details. Not sure he really knows the technical details what should be what, seems like a more of a steam punk body kind of guy. 0ne thing I learnt he might be a master electrician when it comes to electronics. N. Milkovski offers pods for I think US$ 220? Not for me at that price, despite him professing the right air flows and dozens of happy sales. I am very sceptical at such claims. I have no idea what would feel the void, but I think that's exactly what sellers cash on. I'd research K&L and match sizes, tape with duct tape at first if needed ! The must be a pressure balance at the intake and the exhaust, so for purists this will be a battle. For a casual user like me - when it will come to playing with pressures, I will be most likely happy with what I see. Will I ever try to go 165 mph over 162, qgain and again, to claim it? SImple answer - NEVER|||||| Sohere you go. Even if I get a 110 HP on a !20 bike - I will most likely never use it at the red line killing the engine for 5 seconds!

For my current built I will get pods, or even no pods. I want to test the refurbished carbs, that's all. And then, all will need revision to adjust according to engine vacuum and primary throttle adjustments. Fine tuning afterwards will not be as deep.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rdurost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by StanG.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.096 seconds