Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC:

Fuel cap lock 7 years 2 weeks ago #16112

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
And here's a fine example of why I don't let anyone mess with my stuff. A locksmith program is a 2 year program and yet " this locksmith" doesn't know how to remove a tumbler? Pathetic! If you have a licence hanging on the wall then you met a minimum standard and in this case the locksmith should have his licence pulled if he can't pull a simple tumbler out of a lock.
I had a set of camshafts ground by a camshaft grinder in Toronto Ontario. He grinds 50 to 70 camshafts a week and yet he frigged up these cams so bad they're garbage. Now I've bought a lathe and will make a pattern tracer for it and grind a set of cams myself. It will take forever to tool up at the pace my life allows me to spend out in the shop. But in the end, I'll have aquired a new skill and developed a greater understanding of the intracacies of camshafts.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by Kawboy.

Fuel cap lock 7 years 2 weeks ago #16113

• Zed1300
  • Zed1300's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Totally agree, it's a little sad when that sort of stuff happens. I have been proven wrong a few times now where I have taken things to a "professional" only to be disappointed. Problem is it makes you sceptical of everyone which isn't a great as there are a lot of very talented people out there. We just need a good bullshit filter !!!!!

Fuel cap lock 7 years 1 day ago #16298

• Ledkz1300
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 76
I can't count the times "professionals" have let me down and it isn't isn't just in the world of bikes.

Time to create page: 0.064 seconds