• Page:

TOPIC:

ZN 1300 back on the build 7 years 6 days ago #16237

• 6cylinder
  • 6cylinder's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
have been off this build since 2013, because I retired and moved to Indiana... but when ever I look at this site always gets me resparked to finish my 1300.. Need to cover the seat qand do the paint and a few other little things.. this bike is an '86 voyager that I picked up for 600.00 dollars because someone had stole the faring off the bike while it was in the repair shop..It only had 13,000 miles on it when I got it.. the shop had told the guy that It would not run without the faring on it,and that they could not find a faring so the bike was useless.. so he sold it.. I am really excited to get back on it and finish it..
millers auto electric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

ZN 1300 back on the build 7 years 6 days ago #16239

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
An interesting project for sure. Can't make it run without the fairing? After you get it running I'd take it back to him and show him how it's done. Really like the exhaust look. Are they straight pipes or is there a muffler underneath?

ZN 1300 back on the build 7 years 6 days ago #16240

• 6cylinder
  • 6cylinder's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
already runs fine,,I've ridden it around.. I have done motorcycle restorations for years,and my claim to fame is automotive electric..so any electrical issue I am down to fix.. I thought about showing him that it ran but I did not want to beat him up,,he was pretty bummed that he was losing his bike.. and for the exhaust was pulled the stock voyager mufflers and put on automotive tips from autozone.. sounds great..

like that CBX you got there..nice ride..
millers auto electric

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds