• Page:

TOPIC:

kawasaki voyager rebuild 8 years 4 months ago #10357

• 6cylinder
  • 6cylinder's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
is anyone else stripping voyagers to get at the bike underneath? I have alot of parts that I stripped off 3 voyagers.. wander if they are worth anything?
millers auto electric

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

kawasaki voyager rebuild 8 years 4 months ago #10358

• KZQ
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lifelong Rider Suffering Through MBD
  • Thank you received: 274
While we're talking about old Voyager parts I've got these:

I have plans for the saddlebags but I'd part with the trunk. I believe the only damage is that the mirror is broken. I'll part with it for shipping and whatever it might cost for packing.
1947 Indian Chief, 1968 BSA Shooting Star, 1970 BSA 650 Lightning, 1974 Kawasaki W3, 1976 KZ900 A4, 1979 KZ750 B4, 1979 KZ750 B4 Trike, 1980 KZ550, 1981 KZ1300, 1982 KZ1100 Spectre, 1985 Kawasaki ZN1300, 1987 Yamaha Trail Way, 2000 Honda Valkyrie Tourer, 1981 GL 1100, 2009 Yamaha RoadLiner S
Attachments:

kawasaki voyager rebuild 8 years 4 months ago #10364

• trikebldr
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank you received: 38

6cylinder wrote: is anyone else stripping voyagers to get at the bike underneath? I have alot of parts that I stripped off 3 voyagers.. wander if they are worth anything?

There are a half dozen salvage dealers who sell stripped Voyager parts on ebay. A lot of the stuff is in pretty bad shape, though.

Well, I am looking for some excellent mufflers to try to bring my '84 back to all original condition. Got a pair of mufflers with no rust-outs or dents? It currently has some aftermarket mufflers that don't fit tight around the exit pipes on the headers. Just want to get back to stock.

Also looking for the pieces that wrap around the saddlebags, including the taillights. Mine look good, but are kind of mickey-moused together underneath. This bike looks and runs so perfect I would like to try to make it ACTUALLY perfect.

kawasaki voyager rebuild 8 years 4 months ago #10369

• 6cylinder
  • 6cylinder's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 13
had a beautiful pair but sold them about 3 months ago. sorry did not know about this website then.
millers auto electric

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.058 seconds