Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

1979 parts 7 years 2 months ago #15329

• 442atlantic
  • 442atlantic's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Nice 1979 parts bike for sale.... (219) 614-7799 in Tennessee. The got a nice ignition switch from Rock.. :lol:
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1979 parts 7 years 2 months ago #15336

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1027
Now I just drove through Tennessee today on the I75 and can I just tell you there was no grass to be seen. -15 deg C. as well which is like 0 degrees F. Just about froze my kester off putting 100 gallons of diesel in the truck.

1979 parts 7 years 2 months ago #15338

• homer01
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank you received: 5

Kawboy wrote: Now I just drove through Tennessee today on the I75 and can I just tell you there was no grass to be seen. -15 deg C. as well which is like 0 degrees F. Just about froze my kester off putting 100 gallons of diesel in the truck.

so what kind of money do they charge you a gallon for diesel over there john, over here atm I am paying about $1.27 a litre

1979 parts 7 years 2 months ago #15344

• Sofiabg89
  • Largest 1300`s collection
  • Thank you received: 4
Even the fact that I ma all the way in the other side-California-I am interested-Call me, please with price, condition etc

Nickola---650/703 4502

1979 parts 7 years 2 months ago #15354

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1027

homer01 wrote:

Kawboy wrote: Now I just drove through Tennessee today on the I75 and can I just tell you there was no grass to be seen. -15 deg C. as well which is like 0 degrees F. Just about froze my kester off putting 100 gallons of diesel in the truck.

so what kind of money do they charge you a gallon for diesel over there john, over here atm I am paying about $1.27 a litre

$2.39 a U.S. gallon which is equal to 3.71 liters. Which is 64 cents U.S. a liter. In Canadain money that's 86 cents per liter. Up in Canada we're paying $1.06 Canadian a liter.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds