Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC:

New member 7 years 2 months ago #15272

• mizztheman
  • mizztheman's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 81

charlie9670 wrote: Hi Martin, I'm about 15 miles away from you in Ainsdale, will be good to see another 13 out and about this summer. The Scotch Piper in Maghull and the Carousel in Southport on a Wednesday evening are regular stops for me.

Hi Charlie,

I call into the Scotch Piper quite often through the summer, on a Wednesday night, and the Carousel on a Sunday. Hope to catch up with you in the summer.

Regards

Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New member 7 years 2 months ago #15273

• mizztheman
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

Tonto wrote: Martin, hi, great to see you joined the forum, and pleased to see you got yourself a Z13 - blimey mate you dont hang about ;)

I am sure that you will find the forum to be an invaluable resource when you need advice or spares etc: the members on here have helped me out on many, many occassions when my bike has had issues. Pop some pics up when you can.

Cheers Tim

Hi Tim,

To be honest I've been looking for a little while now. Ill post some pics when I pick her up.

Regards

Martin

New member 7 years 2 months ago #15274

• mizztheman
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member

KZQ wrote: Hi Martin,
Welcome to KZ1300.COM! Ask away, The folks here are more than willing to share their knowledge and experience. Also we like pics so don't hold back.

The forum is currently set up with a 2.5 meg upper size limit but I've found that it's best to limit the pixels to 1200 by 900 or something near there.

Bill
KZQ

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the welcome. Will post some pics when I pick her up.

Regards

Martin

Time to create page: 0.070 seconds