Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

New Member - 29 Apr 2016 7 years 10 months ago #12217

• KZashby
  • KZashby's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Everybody!

I'm new to the KZ community and forum, but I'm eager to learn as I begin my project. Tomorrow morning, I'm taking delivery of a KZ1300 that my late father built in 1999. He was diagnosed with cancer in Oct. 1999, so he sold the bike that winter. He passed away a few months later, but the gentleman that bought his motorcycle has kept it for 16 years, and now that I've finished college, I'm getting back a piece of family history!

It's been a lifelong dream of mine to one day ride the bike that I watched him build in the garage when I was six years old, and I will need much technical support along the way!

Best Regards,
Taylor Ashby
Indianapolis, IN

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New Member - 29 Apr 2016 7 years 10 months ago #12220

• AERIAL0
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Hi and welcome to the forum. You only have to ask re any problems and a member will help you out. You should update your profile re your country. As it helps with the time scale re the members around the world.
All the best with your restoration. And post photo's for us to drool over when able to do so.
Attachments:

New Member - 29 Apr 2016 7 years 10 months ago #12223

• charlie9670
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank you received: 13
Great story Taylor , when you ride your dads 1300 it will be an even better feeling than any of us have riding ours...that's going to be special! I would love to think that my kids would have such an affinnity to my Z13 that they would do the same as you are...good on you :)
:) Z13 UK

Last edit: by charlie9670.

New Member - 29 Apr 2016 7 years 10 months ago #12224

• wirral_biker
  • Thank you received: 5

charlie9670 wrote: Great story Taylor , when you ride your dads 1300 it will be an even better feeling than any of us have riding ours...that's going to be special!

How true is that :-)

New here myself ( well, second time from 7 years ago ! )

Great site is this :-)
Toxteth scouser, made good ..now hiding on the Wirral :-)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.120 seconds