Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!
  • Page:

TOPIC:

new menbers 8 years 4 weeks ago #11667

• jean
  • jean's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello everyone . I am new member .I am french and I just bought a Z1300 a1, I want to restore completely. So I would certainly call all of you for m, help in case of trouble. I greet you all. good rout .Jean

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last edit: by KZQ.

new menbers 8 years 4 weeks ago #11672

• KZQ
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Lifelong Rider Suffering Through MBD
  • Thank you received: 274
Welcome to KZ1300.COM Jean!
Did you try to post a pic of your bike? If so please send me a PM and I will assist you.
Bill
1947 Indian Chief, 1968 BSA Shooting Star, 1970 BSA 650 Lightning, 1974 Kawasaki W3, 1976 KZ900 A4, 1979 KZ750 B4, 1979 KZ750 B4 Trike, 1980 KZ550, 1981 KZ1300, 1982 KZ1100 Spectre, 1985 Kawasaki ZN1300, 1987 Yamaha Trail Way, 2000 Honda Valkyrie Tourer, 1981 GL 1100, 2009 Yamaha RoadLiner S

new menbers 8 years 3 weeks ago #11674

• Tonto
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 133
Jean hi, be nice to see some pictures of your Z13 as she is now.
The depth of knowledge that exists on these pages is incredible, and will no doubt assist you when you get stuck (trust me Ive been there :oops: )

Cheers Tim
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without the loss of enthusiasm " Winston Churchill.

new menbers 8 years 3 weeks ago #11676

• Kawboy
  • Sustaining Member
  • Sustaining Member
  • Thank you received: 1029
Welcome to the Club Jean. Always glad to see new members joining. I notice that most of our new members have recently bought KZ1300's which means more of our 1300's are being brought back to life. I LIKE IT !!!

Don't be afraid to post your questions. We are here to help.

KB

new menbers 8 years 3 weeks ago #11691

• caddypat
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
welcome aboard jean. lots of good folk here. pat.

new menbers 7 years 11 months ago #12564

• santapaul
  • Thank you received: 0
hey guys.. I'm santa//lol/// yep // I just got a barn find.. 1988 voyager 1300 been sitting since 1993 its got 8428 miles on it..lol.. yep brand new.. I'm 56 as of a couple weeks ago.. I've had 2 of these bikes before.. both were worn and in ragged shape when I got them.. but put 40k on the first one and about 50 on the other.. I rode the first one for about 5 years then had wire problems with it and got the second for a part bike and got it to run and rode for 6 years on it.. the new one is beautiful and complete.. even has helmet with plug for audio sys.. woohoo.. wont tell you how much I paid for it.. it would make you feel bad .. lets just say cheaper them the ins for a year ..lol.. I got it home and started playing with it.. found fuel pump bad.. got plenty of extra parts.. yes I still have both the others..three hours later I had it running but 2,3,6 plugs don't fire.. I was reading your problem solving part and think ive figured it out.. the pvc sys is rotted and has hoses are off.. I was reading this is how it is timed so hoping repairing these air hoses I will have fire at all plugs.. but I'm not home today.. so tomorrow I hope to have her running and riding the beast.. so I'm always around hope to find more riders and friends on these great machines,,, talk to ya'll soon santa
santa

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds